Scab of the Week

PTO just you wait till the day of reckoning comes because dougie the most wanted man by unionized employees of scab air comes up to you low life low down filthy rotten smelly tomatoes and tells you" we are taking 50% out of your pockets and reducing your benes to the worst of the worst."

Lets just call it tough love.

Ken, when you come to grips with the fact that I am a professional A&P Mechanic and if you absolutely insist, an AMT, equal to you. Then and only then can you make a difference in your chosen profession. That goes for all you other guys as well, this also includes you Princess. AMFA had the right idea but they blew it along time ago as has all the other unions. You guys are too worried about your little niches that have been left exposed and vulnerable. How do you correct this problem? Well at the current rate you guys are going you never will. Not in my lifetime or in yours. Yes Ken, Supply and Demand. I do not understand why you have such an issue with that. Increase the need for demand decrease the supply, now you have bargaining power. As of now you have no power at all and are being suckered by your companies and by the unions. Why would anyone in their right mind want to be a part of that? Tell me Ken where is the honor and integrity in getting screwed from both ends? Supply and Demand Ken is a natural thing that cannot be beaten. It is the law of economics. When are you guys going to learn to use that to your advantage?

I understand the situation to its fullest extent. I think you do as well, you just don’t want to admit it so you fool yourself into believing you are doing the right thing by supporting these failing unions.

Coward, you have never been, nor are now, or ever in the future become a professional AMT. You are a self proclaimed SCAB. You will never be equal to me or anyone else who retains integrity.

AMFA "had" the right idea? No, AMFA HAS the right idea. A craft, DEMOCRATIC union is what my profession needs. You ask about integrity by being screwed from both ends? There is no integrity in having this done to oneself. That is exactly why NWA AMTs rid themselves of the iam, SWA AMTs rid themselves of their prior industrial union and other airline AMTs have done the same. Face it coward, you are a failure at being a professional. You are a coward at stating your identity when you profess your love of being a SCAB.

As for "demand" the cyclic nature of this industry will show you for the fool that you are. NW and Delta are not long for aviation's future. All you and your cowardly kind have done is allow NWA management to scrape a few more pieces of silver before the scurry like rats.

If you really wish to know what knowledge, skill & integrity looks like simply go to WWW.AMTAUSA.COM. Don't let the light blind you.

...If you really wish to know what knowledge, skill & integrity looks like simply go to WWW.AMTAUSA.COM. Don't let the light blind you.
That’s really sweet Ken, I do commend you for your valiant efforts. It is a shame though that you are promoting a title that doesn't exist, as of yet anyway. I wonder if our wonderful Charles E. Taylor belonged to a union? According to you guys the only way you can have any type of integrity is to buy it from a union.

That’s really sweet Ken, I do commend you for your valiant efforts. It is a shame though that you are promoting a title that doesn't exist, as of yet anyway. I wonder if our wonderful Charles E. Taylor belonged to a union? According to you guys the only way you can have any type of integrity is to buy it from a union.
This is so ironic. A scab that's commenting about integrity. :blink:
Go Figure? :huh:

According to you guys the only way you can have any type of integrity is to buy it from a union.

..And your idea of Integrity is to swagger your egotistical inflated head across a picket line, that was meant to draw a line in the sand against the very ones out to deminish and decimate the very craft you have chosen?

Your are a selfish, self centered, lazy SOB! You leave your wife and kids behind travelling the land like some lost gypsy trying to make a name for himself, Preaching how unionsism is dead all the while supplying the nails and hammer.

You will pay the price pal for your abandonment of family and your craft...Mark my words.

PTO: There is absolutely no way in he!! you are a professionel. You are a low down low life filthy rotten scab. As NHBB says, there's something smelling and it smells rotten

'Cods, you are so vile and disgusting, you should be on your knees to even address a person of Ken's stature. Your not even worthly enough to lick the dog sh*t off his boots.

How dare you mention the word integrity 'Cods, you don't know the virtues of the word. You scab for the man, backstab the profession, and whore yourself for 30 pieces of silver. Then you have the audacity to question any of us who continue the fight against corporate greed which you so willingly embrace? Your a madman. You should become a Scab Air management minion and have it over with. :angry:

You guys sure are on a roll today. Do you guys ever talk about aircraft at all? As far as all your union propaganda and scab riff-raff goes have fun with it.

It would be interesting to see the specific pictures dude sent to AMFA to be posted.

Coward, my efforts are not for your benefit. They are for the thousands of men and women who have followed in Mr. Taylor's footsteps.

Title? Like "Coward"?

Charles E. Taylor did not need to belong to a union to possess integrity. Just like today's Aircraft Maitenance Technicians do not need to belong to a union to possess integrity. In your viewing of WWW.AMTAUSA.COM did you happen to notice the "Faces Behind Safety" link? Did you see the men working on the USCG helicopters? Or even the men that overhauled the USN F-16s? Not all of these skilled professionals possess an A&P license. But everyone possess knowledge, skill & integrity, and all without being in a union. A union protects our crafts pay & benefits. A Aircraft Maintenance Technician/Mechanic doesn't take the union to the aircraft everytime he/she touches it. What is brought out to the aircraft EVERYTIME are the foundations of our craft... knowledge, skill & integrity... three fundamentals you never have or ever will possess.

It would be interesting to see the specific pictures dude sent to AMFA to be posted.

Your fingers broke?

Go to google or any search engine, type in AMFA local 33, takes you to their website. You can find a list of SCABS with pics there.

Now was that so difficult? and to think you actually sign an aircraft logbook... :unsure:

Coward, my efforts are not for your benefit. They are for the thousands of men and women who have followed in Mr. Taylor's footsteps.
This is why you will not get very far in your mission.

...Not all of these skilled professionals possess an A&P license. But everyone possess knowledge, skill & integrity, and all without being in a union. A union protects our crafts pay & benefits.
Some will obtain their A&P, most won't but will still work in the industry. This is why the craft is weak and considered by many an unskilled trade.

A Aircraft Maintenance Technician/Mechanic doesn't take the union to the aircraft everytime he/she touches it.
Most of the time they do.

... knowledge, skill & integrity... three fundamentals you never have or ever will possess.
Is this because I dislike the very same unions you guys dislike or because I do not belong to one of you guys' disliked unions? Regardless that statemant alone is another reason you will not go as far in your mission as you would like.

Your fingers broke?
Go to google or any search engine, type in AMFA local 33, takes you to their website. You can find a list of SCABS with pics there.
Boy I wish I were as smart as you local. I am so envious. Do you care to tell me how to distinguish the ones the Scab of the week took himself and sent to AMFA. I've seen the pictures Jack Arse I was just interested in the specific ones he took. Ant to think you are an A&P, or maybe your just an AMT. :)

You guys sure are on a roll today. Do you guys ever talk about aircraft at all? As far as all your union propaganda and scab riff-raff goes have fun with it.
If you came to this web site to learn about aircraft (something you don't seem to know much about) then you came to the wrong place. Why would anyone want to teach you a thing about this profession, when you are one of the many ruining it?

PS.. the topic is scab of the week not aircraft of the week :p