Scab's Caught Drinking

Oct 9, 2003
I understand that they have caught these fine scab individuals drinking beer just before they get on the scab buses to "pencil whip" Northwest's airplanes. I here they have photos and testimonies to that fact and have submitted them to FAA. Will the FAA do anything or will they turn a blind eye to public safety? Just great! A bunch of drunken scabs working on airliners. :down: What will Northwest management come up with next! :shock:

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
I understand that they have caught these fine scab individuals drinking beer just before they get on the scab buses to "pencil whip" Northwest's airplanes. I here they have photos and testimonies to that fact and have submitted them to FAA. Will the FAA do anything or will they turn a blind eye to public safety? Just great! A bunch of drunken scabs working on airliners. :down:  What will Northwest management come up with next! :shock:
[post="296352"][/post]​
Hey, why not?? They had pilots fly them didn't they?
:shock:

Veteran Group: Registered MemberPosts: 686Joined: 9-October 03Member No.: 2,790 HEY CIO,O.V. DELLE-FEMINE started AMFA in the 1960's, because of TWU "DUMBASSES" like you. He was an AMERICAN AIRLINES mechanic and a member of the Totally Worthless Union. He saw early on that the TWU was gonna lead the AMT profession to ruin, and he was right! It has taken AMFA supporters 40 years to get enough cards to rid AA AMT's of the TWU, but it has been well worth the struggle. Face it CIO! The TWU is history for the mechanics at AA!

Hey Princess this kind of holds true for AMFA and Northwest doesn’t it?

PlayTheOdds said:
Veteran Group: Registered MemberPosts: 686Joined: 9-October 03Member No.: 2,790 HEY CIO,O.V. DELLE-FEMINE started AMFA in the 1960's, because of TWU "DUMBASSES" like you. He was an AMERICAN AIRLINES mechanic and a member of the Totally Worthless Union. He saw early on that the TWU was gonna lead the AMT profession to ruin, and he was right! It has taken AMFA supporters 40 years to get enough cards to rid AA AMT's of the TWU, but it has been well worth the struggle. Face it CIO! The TWU is history for the mechanics at AA!

Hey Princess this kind of holds true for AMFA and Northwest doesn’t it?
[post="296412"][/post]​

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Play TheOdds,

WHAT THE "HECK" has your post got to do with the beer drinking SCABS, that was THE topic, that Princess started.

Please tell me !!!!!!!!!!!

????????????????????????????

NH/BB's

HPearlyretiree said:
Scabs caught drinking?

Poor guys didn't have a union to cover it up for them. :p
[post="296427"][/post]​
----------------------------------------------------------

Most likely, they were never in management at a Martini Lunch...

Maybe they were the two HP pilots who lost their licenses earlier this year? Or the former NWA pilots who were convicted a few years back?

Former ModerAAtor said:
Maybe they were the two HP pilots who lost their licenses earlier this year?  Or the former NWA pilots who were convicted a few years back?
[post="296491"][/post]​

And you're the one banging the drum for all workers to take concessions to save the Pilot Sacred Cow Pensions.

Was that a cheap shot, or how you really feel?

Former ModerAAtor said:
Maybe they were the two HP pilots who lost their licenses earlier this year? Or the former NWA pilots who were convicted a few years back?
[post="296491"][/post]​

That was a cheap shot and totally uncalled for.

PlayTheOdds said:
I'll bet your mothers are very disappointed in the way most of you turned out.
[post="296536"][/post]​

It has been a long standing unwritten policy or rather a gentlemens agreement(something scabs wouldn't know about) that MOM or family is never mentioned in these forums. Despite how much I disagree with management workers or twu officials on this sight, we all never bring MOM or family into the conversation. Cut us up and down but leave the family out of it. Get with the program or get lost.

BTW...she is quite proud of the what her son stands for.

TWU informer said:
And your the one banging the drum for all workers to take concessions to save the Pilot Sacred Cow Pensions.
[post="296501"][/post]​

Me? Defend pilots? Now -that's- funny!