Scab's Caught Drinking

PRINCESS KIDAGAKASH said:
[post="298284"][/post]​

3rd-So they were supposed to accept a "contract" that cut 53% of their members after they had already lost 46% of their membership due illegal "force manure" layoffs? They were also supposed to accept unlimited outsourcing and 26% paycut? This strike(actually it's a lockout) was wanted by NWA management. They wanted it and now they are paying for it. Their customers are fleeing for safer and more reliable airlines.

That is exactly what they should have done. Now they have nothing. Is it not better to have half your members on the inside with a new contract so you can develop a new strategy and build a new coalition with the other unions, set up a strike fund for the members for a long drawn-out fight, so when the next contract comes due you are more prepared for a strike? This strike was initiated out of desperation and AMFA was not prepared.

4th-Eastern Airlines is out of business,just like Northwest will be if it continues on it's present path.
Northwest is on the correct path to stay in business. If they make it through the BK they should be in a better position than they were before the strike.

once again PTO/KTO AMFA members decided that NWA's demands were not only unreasonable but absurd. this is nothing short of UNION BUSTING and the membership has said if we are being forced to walk the plank, then we will torpedo the ship. I truly believe your kind would sell your daughters as prostitutes if it meant a quick easy buck.

PTO/KTO why don't you take those anti union blinders off and see what is transpiring in this country? there is an all out effort to destroy the middle class in the name of corporate $$$$$$ and the current white house administration fully gives its blessing by opening our borders to illegals and allowing offshoring of american jobs. we AMERICANS are being led to the slaughter and by your actions of being a SCAB you are really condoning the downward spiral of a class of people, its a slow death like cancer and you too will succumb!

Former ModerAAtor said:
You're the first one to demand proof whenever you disagree with what someone else has claimed.

So, why the change of heart? Are you afraid there might not be any proof, and this could simply be a fabricated story to try and make people think AMFA is really winning?

I know you are all disappointed that two weeks into the strike, there's still no mass grounding of NWA aircraft due to MEL's.
[post="297006"][/post]​

FYI,

NWA strikers turn up the volume

View attachment 3268

-BigE

PlayTheOdds said:
Big E, Throw the bottle away. Either post the video or throw the bottle away. This strike is over and the scabs have performed above and beyond anyone’s expectations. Learn to live with it.
[post="298734"][/post]​

What is it with you guys throwing away good booz and drugs I mean meds are you guys nuts send it this way.

In care of Raptor AA TWU Tulsa Ok man your killing me.

local 12 proud said:
. . . there is an all out effort to destroy the middle class in the name of corporate $$$$$$ and . . .
[post="298510"][/post]​
Do you really believe that?

I'm learning to ignore his union doomsday rantings. Probably 85% of the middle class population is nonunion. The difference between them and him is they have earned their right to have what they have where he uses hoodlum gang unions to take what he has. If the unions fail he losses his lively hood and might actually have to work for a living and compete against his coworkers for raises and advancement.

PlayTheOdds said:
I'm learning to ignore his union doomsday rantings. Probably 85% of the middle class population is nonunion. The difference between them and him is they have earned their right to have what they have where he uses hoodlum gang unions to take what he has. If the unions fail he losses his lively hood and might actually have to work for a living and compete against his coworkers for raises and advancement.
[post="298757"][/post]​
But what happens when his competition resorts to sucking up to management for advancement? Management certainly doesn't care just as long as there is someone to do the sucking. This is something that you are all to familiar with, isn't that right PTO?

PTO has mastered the art of sucking, his next achievement in life is learning to swallow which im sure he is doing quite well at.

PlayTheOdds said:
Well hes been sucking up to the union all these years. He even has to pay to suck up to them. Where has it gotten him?
[post="298799"][/post]​
Before NWA forced this strike, I believe industry leading wages!!

Ever since AMFA dropped the ball you guys have shut up about how great AMFA is. Are these petty little comments the best you can do?
I want to hear more about your wonderful AMFA. Tell us scabs how it isn't over. Tell us AMFA will rise again. Why haven't any of you answered my question in WHATS NEXT? What is the problem? I know what my future is. What is AMFA's? What are your opinions? Or have I been right all along? AMFA will not recover from this stupid blunder.

PlayTheOdds said:
Well hes been sucking up to the union all these years. He even has to pay to suck up to them. Where has it gotten him?
[post="298799"][/post]​

You do not know #### do you? :stupid:
You have categorized me even though I do not hide behind a ‘pen name’.
So, tell me my story.

I see you are up to up to 223 posts from the 155 posts yesterday.
Are you trying to beat mweiss record? :down:

-BigE