Scabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then please tell us how NWA is gonna survive the holiday rush without their star scab manning the wrenches?

Well Red Tail NWA has managed to do it for many, many years without me so I don't see why they can't do it one more year. As whodoyouthinkyouare pointed out, they made it through Thanksgiving with out me and I am sure they will do the same Christmas. You see Red Tail I understand the fact that NWA can operate with out me with no problems, had AMFA understood that maybe the NWA members wouldn't be in such a pickle

Well Red Tail NWA has managed to do it for many, many years without me so I don't see why they can't do it one more year. As whodoyouthinkyouare pointed out, they made it through Thanksgiving with out me and I am sure they will do the same Christmas. You see Red Tail I understand the fact that NWA can operate with out me with no problems, had AMFA understood that maybe the NWA members wouldn't be in such a pickle
AMFA would have know what was going if MGMT had actually told them the truth. thats something that they have yet to disclose. AMFA stood up to them because the demands were way too excessive. When will you learn that mgmt is nothing more than a bunch of cronies who refuse to take hefty paycuts and benes cuts? then on top of it all, the cronies paid you and all the replacement ones to stay in hotels, meals, transport to and from work. tell me that aint expensive

a miserable s-hole like NWA airlines is no way to live, and it was a s-hole years before. Its posts like this that show your true stupidity 'Cods.
Hacker,
You must be also talking about yourself and all the other amfa boys since you continued to work there when "it was a s-hole years before" Its posts like this that show your true stupidity Hacker.

Hacker,
You must be also talking about yourself and all the other amfa boys since you continued to work there when "it was a s-hole years before" Its posts like this that show your true stupidity Hacker.
Since I have never worked at Scab Air boredope, it looks like your the 'tard scab boy. :blink: :lol: :blink:

"When he opens his mouth, it seems that it is only to change feet."

Mmmmm, shoe leather..... :rolleyes:

Bankruptcy has been filed Hackman. The creditors are going to have to go and plead with the judge for their money, chances are most will get nothing.
Like I said, the ship is sinking fast. Did you jump off yet 'Cods, or are you riding her down to the bottom? :huh:

no the creditors are the ones who can and will pull the plug, effectively ending NWA. It almost happened to USAIRWAYS in both of the CH11 cases. I know what I am talking about

and all that money they paid/pay for the scabs to work, transport to and from the airport to hotel, hotel expense and meals all add up

Status
Not open for further replies.