Scabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you show us Hackman? Pull out a manual and show us where "disturbing a cable" is going to lock up one set of brakes. Show us how this can be done. Then show us why it wasn't noticeable to the tug guy on pushback. Then show us why it wasn't noticed by the pilot on taxi and take off. Then show us how it magically locked up the brakes on landing with no problems before hand. Certainly a union mechanic, a "real mechanic" can shed some light on this "disturbed cable" that actuates brakes at its discretion.
Show YOU? 'Cods the SUPERSCAB? I don't know what was found by the FAA, I didn't have the chance to read the report. Apparently, something major was amiss to blow all the main tires, wouldn't you say 'Cods? I know you haven't scabbed on line very long 'Cods, but I have observed the average pilot for a number of years, usually the F.O. with a mini-mag, doing a "run around". Especially if its cold or raining. Most likely he/she didn't see the damaged cable if it required bending over or setting the coffee cup down.

Finally, I would never in any stretch of the imagination assist smug Scab Air with any problem or questions they might be have, especially anything coming from a worthless scab.

Scab Air is still in last place, and the heat is on. Enjoy in the ride down 'Cods. :up:

Scab Air is still in last place, and the heat is on. Enjoy in the ride down 'Cods. :up:

Its just about impossible isn't it Hackman? If this cable was so disturbed don't you think it would have had some adverse effects starting with the pushback and all through taxi?

Just curious, how many violations did AA have during August 19 2004 and August 19 2005?

Yes, I am enjoying the ride. Thank you for your concern.

NWA has an opportunity to turn its management/labor issues around. I think they are doing a fine job of it. .

They do in fact have a chance to turn labor relations around. They are also doing everything in their power to squander those chances.

You think otherwise? I suggest you wake up. Do some research on what is happening not only to the unionized groups on the property but also non-contract as well.

Start by asking one of those managers you work so closely with how much their insurance is now, or how many pay cuts they've taken over the last year or two. Follow up by asking about the other benefits that have been erased wholesale for them by the company.

PTO I would perfer to fly on an aircraft that has been maintained by unionized mechanics rather than on a plane that has been "fixed" by a bunch of scum bum scum bag scabs like you pto. It is very clear that NWA's Doug Steelin said that the operations were FLAWLESS but yet the FAA has documented the situation is far worse than what the crooked a**hole of NWA is saying. It is very clear that you scabs have not learned anything about fixing a tire let alone an engine that takes 2 days

Quote; PTO
I think it started with the unions and its members. The unions demanding insane work rules and the members for abusing them to the point that management was rendered inept. I think one of the biggest things being the unions taking absurd cases to arbitration and winning. I think this has created a feud between labor and management that has escalated over the years that no one knows, remembers or cares when it started. They just know that they are bitter enemies.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If these so called work rules were so insane,then why did the company agree to them?

How can you blame the employees for working to rule?

Obviously the arbitrators felt that it was the employees that were being abused, not the work rules.

Its just about impossible isn't it Hackman? If this cable was so disturbed don't you think it would have had some adverse effects starting with the pushback and all through taxi?

Just curious, how many violations did AA have during August 19 2004 and August 19 2005?

Yes, I am enjoying the ride. Thank you for your concern.
Well 'Cods, landing speeds/loads are much higher than push back and taxi speeds/loads. I know of several main tires blown on landing because the spacers were left out at installation. Now why didn't the mains at least lock-up on push-back or taxi? Right 'Cods, the speeds and loads are not high enough. Jeez, your smart 'Cods.

Now what system at landing keeps the mains from locking up? What triggers this system to operate? What would happen if the system was inop on one truck and the pilots didn't know it? Hmmmm..... 4 blown mains on that side? Could be.....

Use your scab pea brain and think...and don't squash the pea in your efforts.

I don't know of any saftey violations AA has had, but I'm sure its nothing compared to Scab Air. Consider AA has 800 fights daily out of DFW alone, and Scab Air has about 1300 per day, total. Big difference.

BTW 'Cods, what did Scab Air management find was the cause was for the disputed 757 blown mains ? Ask one of your Scab Air managment buddies after you've done your bootlicking, and let us all know, ok SUPERscab?

SCABS also shoot ooozing puss out and get very crusty ;) . That's what makes those d*mn things stink! Do you smell that? It's a SCAB aka PTO :down: !

Damn, I don't even know where to start. So lets start with the article,
I find it strange that none of you commented on 63 violations for the AMFA AMT's. Lets see here 63 violations with very little FAA oversight. 83 violations for the Scabs with ten times the oversight. If the Scabs are as worthless as you guys like to say that they are, wouldn't the numbers be even higher than that? Keep in mind that before coming here I had never been ramp-checked. I think the count is up to five now for me. Either the scabs are nine times better than the AMFA AMT's or the AMFA AMT's are nine times worse than what you believe the Scabs are. Take your pick.

63 violations for AMFA AMTs in 2004

vs

83 violations for replacements in 2005

Now heres the TRUTH of the matter.

63 violations for aprox 4,000+ AMFA in 2004

vs

83 violations for aprox 750-800 replacements in 2005

Is it getting any clearer for you PTO???

And spare me your drivel about 10x the FAA oversight.

How many incidences did the inspector who got walked off say had been written up but not entered???

NWA maintenance is deplorable.

Take my pick???

Okay, I choose to fly another carrier

Why don't you show us Hackman? Pull out a manual and show us where "disturbing a cable" is going to lock up one set of brakes. Show us how this can be done. Then show us why it wasn't noticeable to the tug guy on pushback. Then show us why it wasn't noticed by the pilot on taxi and take off. Then show us how it magically locked up the brakes on landing with no problems before hand. Certainly a union mechanic, a "real mechanic" can shed some light on this "disturbed cable" that actuates brakes at its discretion.

A damaged cable could easily be harmless on pushback/taxi out.

Tell me PTO, what happens to the gear at rotation?

Why don't you learn what the following terms mean....

*** TRUCK TILT ***

*** STRUT EXTENSION ***

....it just might keep you from asking such ignorant questions.

I seem to recall another industry which was recently cited for so called minor saftey violations....two coal mines in West Virgina....unfortunately we all know the result :down: :down:

63 violations for AMFA AMTs in 2004

vs

83 violations for replacements in 2005
Now heres the TRUTH of the matter.
63 violations for aprox 4,000+ AMFA in 2004

vs

83 violations for aprox 750-800 replacements in 2005
Is it getting any clearer for you PTO???

I believe the following gives a clearer picture.

83 violations for approximately 750-800( or whatever the # is) replacements in 2005 over 4 months or so.

Where is the cable? I have yet to see one that any of the above would effect. Break out a manual and tell me where it is. Come on you unionized mechanics, this should be a no brainer for you guys.

DON'T FLY NORTHWEST AIRLINES, WHILE SCABS LIKE PTO ARE WORKING ON THE AIRCRAFT! IF YOU DO, YOUR LIFE WILL BE PUT AT RISK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.