Scabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the cable? I have yet to see one that any of the above would effect. Break out a manual and tell me where it is. Come on you unionized mechanics, this should be a no brainer for you guys.
you mean to say that NWA training manual doesnt tell you and they didnt tell you while in training. now how would like to be on a plane whereas the stut collaspes up take off or landing! :p

Where is the cable? I have yet to see one that any of the above would effect. Break out a manual and tell me where it is. Come on you unionized mechanics, this should be a no brainer for you guys.
Don't know do ya SUPERscab? Sorry, your Scab Air aircraft with the 4 blown mains.....your scab induced FAA incident report.....your scab PROBLEM!!!! Get it????

Your the new meat with something to prove, you tell us boy! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Ahhhh, the usual union retort, so none of you guys know. I am really disappointed in you guys. You know what I think? You guys just hangout in the break room drooling over your union contracts and actually know nothing about the aircraft that your contract keeps you from working on. I think you all just sit around and pass the buck when there is something to be done. I spoke with the mechanic that worked this very job. He tells me that they replaced the anti-skid valve and had no problems since. I then asked if they had also repaired any cables, of course there was never a cable repair made. Does this mean the pissed-off "disturbed cable" could strike again?

Ahhhh, the usual union retort, so none of you guys know. I am really disappointed in you guys. You know what I think? You guys just hangout in the break room drooling over your union contracts and actually know nothing about the aircraft that your contract keeps you from working on. I think you all just sit around and pass the buck when there is something to be done. I spoke with the mechanic that worked this very job. He tells me that they replaced the anti-skid valve and had no problems since. I then asked if they had also repaired any cables, of course there was never a cable repair made. Does this mean the pissed-off "disturbed cable" could strike again?
as i said earlier, any NORMAL mechanic would know where the cables are located and have the knowledge to fix it. Now I have to wonder if NWA either properly trained you right or you were asleep during that period in class

You guys are unbelievable. Well, we figured out the Mystery of the Dead Bird. I don't see why we can't figure out the Mystery of the Disturbed Cable. Where is DeadBir...uh-I mean Chas? Hey Chas check your pocket to see if you have the "Disturbed Cable".

You guys are unbelievable. Well, we figured out the Mystery of the Dead Bird. I don't see why we can't figure out the Mystery of the Disturbed Cable. Where is DeadBir...uh-I mean Chas? Hey Chas check your pocket to see if you have the "Disturbed Cable".
no scab, you and the rest of the scabs are unbelievable! at least the AMFA Mechanics would have known where the cables are located and would have it fixed before the planes leave.

Sounds like somebody was out on the town late again...How many beers does it take to sound this disjointed, anyway?

You weren't in uniform again, were you?

Come on Kev, just look at the ignorance that Robbed continues to display. I think it might be contagious. He continues to dribble on about a problem that has been fixed months ago. As I said the problem was with the anti-skid valve and had nothing to do with the fabled "disturbed cable". Now he thinks I should be out there working a problem that has been fixed for months now on an aircraft that is flying with no problems at all.

In essence there is no cable that needs repair nor is there a cable that will lock-up the brake system on one side of the aircraft.

The problem with you guys you will lie about anything. To top that off most of you have not a clue (Robbed) as to what you are talking about. You act as if there is an AOS aircraft and I need your help. The issue here is can a scab disturb a cable that would result in the brakes locking-up on one side of the aircraft. I say no and challenge you liars to prove me wrong.

Come on Kev, just look at the ignorance that Robbed continues to display. I think it might be contagious. He continues to dribble on about a problem that has been fixed months ago. As I said the problem was with the anti-skid valve and had nothing to do with the fabled "disturbed cable". Now he thinks I should be out there working a problem that has been fixed for months now on an aircraft that is flying with no problems at all.

In essence there is no cable that needs repair nor is there a cable that will lock-up the brake system on one side of the aircraft.

The problem with you guys you will lie about anything. To top that off most of you have not a clue (Robbed) as to what you are talking about. You act as if there is an AOS aircraft and I need your help. The issue here is can a scab disturb a cable that would result in the brakes locking-up on one side of the aircraft. I say no and challenge you liars to prove me wrong.

The issue at hand here scab is the FAA wrote a violation for the 4 blown main tires, not a AMFA mechanic, not a pilot, not a F/A, the FAA wrote it. Now being a simpleton scab like you are, all I asked is what Scab Air managment found, and you couldn't tell us what they factually disgreed on. We didn't ask your scab opinion on the problem, because you don't know. We want documented facts, not scab drivel and hearsay on the subject.

'Cods, your very defensive on the fact that Scab Air maintenance is sub-standard and its getting out in the press. Its documented, and its proven, and you don't like it. We understand. Scab Air is under the microscope, and that really sucks for you. Please continue to lash out, as it is ever so enjoyable. It really makes my day. ;)

I am with you on that Kev. That was a pretty broad statement that was directed towards the AA Trolls that come here with their slander. No offense to you intended. I think we all know the people I speak of.
Hey scab, the term is libel. Please show where I dislayed this 'Cods. If your going to accuse, you better have some facts. If anyone one is a TROLL, its is you and whacked scab B.S. You have 1723 posts of continuous scab flaming, and that fact by far shows you have no life, except to come here and snivel. Buck up little scab. :huh:

the actual problem here lies is you you scum bum scab bag. you obvisouly have absolutely no clue how to fix planes. it sure is a dam good thing I nor my family nor my friends and coworkers will go anywhere near a NWA plane and if our planes are delayed, guess what we wont put them on NWA for fear of an accident on landing due to scabs fixing planes It is you that lies way too much you scum bum scab bag. I know a few mechanics. I also know a number of NWA employees at my city and they wont even fly on NWA due to SCABS fixing planes. PUT it to you SIMPLY:

NWA IS NOT A SAFE AIRLINE TO FLY ON. why you would ask?

BECAUSE SCABS LIKE YOU MAKE A FIX LOOK TRUE BUT IN reality it is not fixed.

The issue here is can a scab disturb a cable that would result in the brakes locking-up on one side of the aircraft. I say no and challenge you liars to prove me wrong.

*** "An FAA investigation determined that a replacement mechanic "disturbed" the plane's brake-control cable while trying to reach a sensor before the flight." ***

Both the Anti-skid transducer cabling AND the Air/Grd tilt sensor cabling run parallel down the main gear struts to the truck. If the "replacement" mechanic was trying to reach a tilt sensor, he could've, quite easily brushed against the antiskid cabling conduit shorting out/severing the connection to one or more transducers on that gear, which would 1) go unnoticed on pushback and taxi out, and 2) cause a main gear brake seizure and resulting tire blow out,3)Initial damage could also be exacerbated by truck tilt and strut extension (AS I SAID BEFORE)

THERES YOUR PROOF!

YOU PROVE IT COULDN'T HAPPEN THAT WAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.