Scabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you're getting the idea Thirdseat, when I return to work I will check that out and see what the plausibility of that happening is.
Now you get this idea moron, ask one of your management boyfriends to get you the FAA report on what was found, and what your management hero's disputed. We are sick of your "plausable" scab opinions, and false claims that those who disagree with scab dupes are liars.

BTW 'Cods, this "4 blown mains" problem happened twice. So I surmise the "plausibility" is great, at least at Scab Air. :unsure:

once is bad enough for the passengers, but twice is horrible. its a nobrainer that NWA is an accident waiting to happen so as long as scum bum scum bag scabs like you PTO are "fixing" planes

Now you're getting the idea Thirdseat, when I return to work I will check that out and see what the plausibility of that happening is.
PTO your like that former Iraqi mis-Information Minister, claiming the Americans are not in baghdad while the cameras he is speaking into are Zoomed in on the U.S. Tanks and troops in the background. even the facts will not sway you because you are Delusional.

Get a grip on reality man!!!

"They're not even [within] 100 miles [of Baghdad]. They are not in any
place. They hold no place in Iraq. This is an illusion ... they are
trying to sell to the others an illusion."

Former Iraqi Mis-Information Minister

000C18EC-9F28-1E8D-952680C328EC0000.jpg

"It's business as usual at NW Airlines. There are no mechanical problems."

wonder what pto did to delay the flt for 6 hrs, and the other one for 3 hrs and another for 30 minutes.. NWA is an UNSAFE airline to FLY on

Delays...delays...delays....how 'bout that Scab Air junk. Looks like 'Cods is doin' a helluva job..... :lol: :D :lol:

wonder what pto did to delay the flt for 6 hrs, and the other one for 3 hrs and another for 30 minutes.. NWA is an UNSAFE airline to FLY on

why do you say that?? just because of delays?? i remember when i worked for mesaba and i checked in many people that had connecting flts in DTW on NWA that i had to rebook cause of mechanical delays or even FLTS that have been cancelled....and this was way before all the replacement workers were there. so was NWA UNSAFE back then to??

why do you say that?? just because of delays?? i remember when i worked for mesaba and i checked in many people that had connecting flts in DTW on NWA that i had to rebook cause of mechanical delays or even FLTS that have been cancelled....and this was way before all the replacement workers were there. so was NWA UNSAFE back then to??
the FAA reports and documents speaks for itself about the maintaince troubles just since August. it is 3 times worse than when AMFA was caring for those birds.

the FAA reports and documents speaks for itself about the maintaince troubles just since August. it is 3 times worse than when AMFA was caring for those birds.

FAA reports are one thing, do you care to tell us what
"DOCUMENTS" you have?

Thanks for making my case for me PTO.

You claim a TWO DAY engine change is no big deal. That alone is a testament to your idiocy.

A good engine change crew can change an engine in 4 H-O-U-R-S. Even less depending on facilities.

You try to down play this profession because your skills end with a deferral sticker.

would you elaborate on what kind of acft, which engine and was it QEC or not.

QEC stands for Quick Engine Change.

Meaning all accesories and reversers, , and nose cowl are already installed.

let me know how fast you can do a stovepipe.

I dont work for NWA and I dont have the documents but have read the FAA reports on here and I also know a couple of FAA agents who have stated that to me.

I have seen engines changed in 4 hours or less on just about everything UAL flew. Not always, but as I stated before, working with a good crew.

I don't think we use the term QEC the same. I'd be interested to hear just how you'd change an engine with the reversers and cowls still in place on the engine.

If by "stovepipe" you are refering to a DC10 #2 change, again it depends on whether you are using facilities or bootstrapping. Facilities can be done in 4 hours, Bootstrapping about 6 to 7 hours.

If by "stovepipe" you are refering to a DC10 #2 change, again it depends on whether you are using facilities or bootstrapping. Facilities can be done in 4 hours, Bootstrapping about 6 to 7 hours.
If by "PTO" Two Days with a chinese tote tray and plenty of Ink :D :lol: :up:

FAA reports are one thing, do you care to tell us what
"DOCUMENTS" you have?

Care to tells us what other than a FAA incident report matters? Well, maybe you meant a NTSB report, those really matter, don't they. :unsure:

I'd really like to see a QEC kit with reversers and nose cowl included, first I have heard of it. 99% percent of the time this items are transfered to the new engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts