Scabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about those Super Scab Aces? Thanksgiving off, Two weeks off for Christmas and New Years, with only one month on the job. Show me one union that could have pulled that off for me.

OH do tell PTO, the suspense is killing us. It was your superior negotiating skills right? :lol: two weeks vacation is standard for employess at the Majors with one year of service, christmas is still ten months away and your braggin about that?

You may want to go back and re-negotiate, see if you can get your vacation say like ten months early, cause one more strike and your out.....use it or lose it, as they say :up:

With most airlines, the majority of the work in line maintenance is done on midnights. Just possibly the managers decided to have those with the least amount of talent working daylight where they could do the least amount of damage and be kept an eye on? :p

Hey Hackman how about those Super Scab Aces? Thanksgiving off, Two weeks off for Christmas and New Years, with only one month on the job. Show me one union that could have pulled that off for me. I drew another Ace a few weeks ago and flipped it last week. Are you ready for this zinger?...I am now on first shift! :lol: :up: Haven't even broke 90 days and pulled first shift. How many unions do you know that could have pulled that off for me? :lol: Hackman...do yourself a favor and get you some red "UNSERVICEABLE-DO NOT USE" tape and wrap your union stewards head with it then tell him to go to hell. :up: You guys are clueless.

Just curious when do we get to start a "Scabs, Does AA have them?" thread? B)

Former ModerAAtor, this is where you come in; because I’m “gloatingâ€￾. :lol:

You know what, PTO? Perhaps you wouldn't get quite so many rotton tomatos hurled at you if you quit gloating. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we get it, you finally got a real airline job. Bully for you. Most of us have BTDT, got the T-shirt, without having to do it at someone else's expense. You might see it as your first and only chance to get the brass ring, but do you have to shove it in everyone's face too???

You might see it as your first and only chance to get the brass ring, but do you have to shove it in everyone's face too???
If you only knew Peaches. The tomatoes came long before any "GLOATING" was involved. Unionist don't gloat? It was either at US Air or an AA forum where there was a thread of all the people here gloating about how the TWU got this guy hired back after he was fired for leaving work after working only an hour or two every day for like eight or ten years. This is what unionism has come to. How bad can we screw the company? These guys were lapping it up. If an NWA aircraft ever goes down you will hear nothing but cheers of "GLOATING" from most of these guys. So find someone else to preach to about "GLOATING".

If you only knew Peaches. The tomatoes came long before any "GLOATING" was involved. Unionist don't gloat? It was either at US Air or an AA forum where there was a thread of all the people here gloating about how the TWU got this guy hired back after he was fired for leaving work after working only an hour or two every day for like eight or ten years. This is what unionism has come to. How bad can we screw the company? These guys were lapping it up. If an NWA aircraft ever goes down you will hear nothing but cheers of "GLOATING" from most of these guys. So find someone else to preach to about "GLOATING".

Get a life...SCAB!

scabs.jpg

You know what, PTO? Perhaps you wouldn't get quite so many rotton tomatos hurled at you if you quit gloating. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we get it, you finally got a real airline job. Bully for you. Most of us have BTDT, got the T-shirt, without having to do it at someone else's expense. You might see it as your first and only chance to get the brass ring, but do you have to shove it in everyone's face too???

He was like a cock who thought the sun had risen to hear him crow. ~George Eliot

...Hold on just a minute there kingpin, it was Y-O-U who wrapped himself in the alias of KTO and came to these boards slamming AMFA for taking a stand against the tyrany of NWA bad faith negotiating, then bragging how the SCABS would save the airline and move on to crush the rest of unionism. It was you who "hurled the rotten tomatoes" when you crossed a picket line, dont let the facts get distorted here.

Heaven forbid a NWA aircraft takes a tragic plummet, I will be the first one to express deep sadness, but if that fateful day should occur...well I don't even wish that on a low life non rev SCAB like you!

Your signature at the bottom of your post clearly shows this board who is misguided. enjoy "that brass ring" for a short stint, because you will never enter an airline thru the front door.

PTO,
You had to know the consequences of crossing a picket line would be a barrage of rotten tomatos. That's a given. As far as me not knowing what it's like to have rotten tomatos hurled at me, guess again. Being female in a male-dominated industry. Having changed departments because of departmental squabbling.

As far as gloating is concerned, I find it comical that of all things, you picked non-revving. <<chuckle>>. Then, of course you screamed bloody murder when you got diverted. I tried to explain to you why that happened and you summarily dismissed it saying that Mesaba was full of BS.

As far as unionism goes, I repeatedly stated how that the unions in the airline industry are far from perfect. But, your tagline is an invitation for those tomatos. And you are clearly enjoying it.

Take this for what it is: constructive criticism.

PTO,
You had to know the consequences of crossing a picket line would be a barrage of rotten tomatos. That's a given. As far as me not knowing what it's like to have rotten tomatos hurled at me, guess again. Being female in a male-dominated industry. Having changed departments because of departmental squabbling.
Actually no I didn't. I got the picture real quick though. No these guys created an enemy where there was no need to create one. It was their preprogrammed paranoia that made them jump to some of the most off the wall delusional conclusions.

Actually no I didn't. I got the picture real quick though. No these guys created an enemy where there was no need to create one. It was their preprogrammed paranoia that made them jump to some of the most off the wall delusional conclusions.
Didn't know? You're joking right? That aside, common sense would tell you. Imagine this scenereo:
Water is coming into the boat and people are diligently bailing the boat out. You come along and start pouring water back in. You don't think they'd be a bit irked at you for that?

Hey SCAB,

Remind me if we ever cross paths, to do this to you SCAB:

Attachment Deleted by Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts