Scabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
keeptheodds said:

Birdman Im at the raddison hotel on congress street in tuscon arizona. Ive been here since june 6 of this year

Well, that is where NW's been keeping them, and that's about when they all started their training, so I'll bet he's legit as far as whom he says he is.
Although the aforementioned hotel is in TUCSON rather than the mythical city of 'Tuscon'...

BTW, there was a minor local stink here when NW booked up this lodging as the Raddison bumped a big group of scientists in town for a conference in favor of the NW 'replacement workers'.

mga707 said:
Well, that is where NW's been keeping them, and that's about when they all started their training, so I'll bet he's legit as far as whom he says he is.
Although the aforementioned hotel is in TUCSON rather than the mythical city of 'Tuscon'...
mga707 said:
I stand corrected.

New update fellows: Most if not all of the North West Employed instructors are leaving this weekend. They are a good bunch of guys and im going to miss them. They are some of the most professional instructors Ive ever worked with. Thank you gentlemen for an excellant past two months.
Some company called Aviation Maintenance Training Technologies, Inc. out of Harrisonburg, North Carolina has just showed up to take their place. I didnt get a good count but I think there are about 14 of them. There doesnt seem to be enough new guys here to justify that many instructors. It is close to the weekend though and more are probably coming in then.

Maybe a little #### slapping is in order?????? :up:

Mr. Fish I wish you could have the opportunity to give me a little #### slapping Because that would mean that I was going to Denver, Co. which is where I realllllly wanted to go. My family and I have friends in Colorado Springs. We stop by there every year on our way snow skiing at Breckenridge, Copper Mtn., Loveland and Cooper Mtn. But Ill end up up north somewhere stuck inside a concrete jungle. I assure you Im not looking foward to this. The 19th is going to be coming around really quick. Good luck to you all.

P.S. Nice I-con.

KTO, your nonchalant attitude about becoming a scab is whats so unbelievable not to mention there is no such place as Harrisonburg, N.C. or Aviation Maintenance Training Technologies, Inc. You can't "bust up my union" because I don't work for NW but the simple fact that if one were training to replace a union worker on strike they would be "busting up" somebodies union. Your callous rantings are meant to inflame, not inform.

Birdman said:
KTO, your nonchalant attitude about becoming a scab is whats so unbelievable not to mention there is no such place as Harrisonburg, N.C. or Aviation Maintenance Training Technologies, Inc.

There is a Harrisburg, NC--suburban Charlotte.

keeptheodds,Aug 12 2005, 03:27 AM]
Birdman Im at the raddison hotel on congress street in tuscon arizona. Ive been here since june 6 of this year I just so happen to have in front of me a northwest airlines:

B747-400 Operating Maintenance
Software:Book 1 of 3 Includes
- 747-400 Introduction
- Digital Electronics Introduction
- ARINC 429 Digital Data Format Introduction
- Integrated Display Systems (IDS)

May/05

Does the above look familiar

What does that prove? Why not simply post your name so we can see if you really have an A&P?

For all we know you could be a "consultant" for the union busting firm who copied some info down and posted it here.

Im not for you guys and im not against you Im here for a check. I totaly remain neutral on this endeavor.

To the coward who posted this comical post. As a NWA management puke trying to stir the pot you simply continue to waste NWA money. As a newly hired replacement worker you are purely a scab. Either way you are a sad person.

mga707 said:
There is a Harrisburg, NC--suburban Charlotte.
[post="287861"][/post]​

...and there is a Harrisonburg in Va, but not in NC. Something doesn't add up.

KTO, your nonchalant attitude about becoming a scab is whats so unbelievable not to mention there is no such place as Harrisonburg, N.C. or Aviation Maintenance Training Technologies, Inc. You can't "bust up my union" because I don't work for NW but the simple fact that if one were training to replace a union worker on strike they would be "busting up" somebodies union. Your callous rantings are meant to inflame, not inform.

Jack they are here I dont know what else to tell you. Thats just the information that was written on the cover of the manual however I will research that further just for you.

Birdman said:

Birdman why dont you do a little research before you start running your yap?
Ignorance is bliss.
Aviation Maintenace Training Technologies was bought out by Airline Maintenance Training. Which in turn is a subsidiary of Brown-Flagstead International. Which is a company that goes all over the world training for the aviation industry.
It took me all of 15 minutes to find that on the internet. No wonder you need a union for you to keep your job.
Here is a web address for you www.amti-training.com
It wont be long I'll have to come up there to do your job for you.

Birdman said:

Birdman why dont you do a little research before you start running your yap?
Ignorance is bliss.
Aviation Maintenace Training Technologies was bought out by Airline Maintenance Training. Which in turn is a subsidiary of Brown-Flagstead International. Which is a company that goes all over the world training for the aviation industry.
It took me all of 15 minutes to find that on the internet. No wonder you need a union for you to keep your job.
It wont be long I'll have to come up there to do your job for you.

P.S. I also nonchalantly eat steak to but I dont dwell over the dead cow.

keeptheodds said:

15 minutes ?!?

geez it took me 3 seconds via google....please let me know which hub you will be at so I can sched my trips via an alternate.

KTO, so in other words there is no AMTT or Harrisonburg, N.C.? You don't know Jack!! You also seem to have a very diversified post pattern. You've posted 7 times DURING school (7am-3pm), 7 times before school (12:21 am - 5:00 am), and 6 times after school (3:50 pm - 10:27 pm). Just when do you find the time to be instructed (or study) on all these highly technical aircraft systems? Eating steak? Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.