Scabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birdman said:
KTO, so in other words there is no AMTT or Harrisonburg, N.C.? You don't know Jack!! You also seem to have a very diversified post pattern. You've posted 7 times DURING school (7am-3pm), 7 times before school (12:21 am - 5:00 am), and 6 times after school (3:50 pm - 10:27 pm). Just when do you find the time to be instructed (or study) on all these highly technical aircraft systems? Eating steak? Enjoy!
Birdman said:
Birdman as soon as all of this is over and I get home where I can scan this manual I will send it to you. I went to map quest and put in this address and it gave me directions straight to the place I dont know what else to tell you.
My schedule might not be very diversified but I am, after all this is a laptop with wifi technology. Im sure Northwest is monitoring this website. Im not sure if making these post is in violation of my contract or not but I dont want to find out the hard way. so I've made it as difficult as possible for them to track me. Im sure they have done the same thing you did. Yesterday down in the lobby I heard someone ask who keeptheodds was. They dont know and I wish to keep it that way.

Study? Bootcamp? Gen-Fam? Give me some credit, I'm not asking for alot just a little. When was the last time you or anyone for that matter studied gen-fam after doing eight hours of gen-fam most everyday for two and a half months now? Your a pessimist to no end.

KTO, what gave you the impression I care if your really a scab in training or some management scum? Anyone who replaces a union worker on strike is nothing more than a corporate pawn and will always be viewed as an unethical lowlife. Unlike Eastern, this age of information will insure whoever crosses a picket line will be marked for life. Their picture will likely be displayed for all to see. They'll be subject to publilc ridicule and discrace. I will not be the one who exposes them but the man or woman who's job they take will. NW management has insured that unions will always be around NW. They can't outsource the whole airline. I urge you and whoever else is reading this post to NEVER cross a picket line.

keeptheodds said:
Birdman said:
KTO, your nonchalant attitude about becoming a scab is whats so unbelievable not to mention there is no such place as Harrisonburg, N.C. or Aviation Maintenance Training Technologies, Inc. You can't "bust up my union" because I don't work for NW but the simple fact that if one were training to replace a union worker on strike they would be "busting up" somebodies union. Your callous rantings are meant to inflame, not inform.

Birdman why dont you do a little research before you start running your yap?
Ignorance is bliss.
Aviation Maintenace Training Technologies was bought out by Airline Maintenance Training. Which in turn is a subsidiary of Brown-Flagstead International. Which is a company that goes all over the world training for the aviation industry.
It took me all of 15 minutes to find that on the internet. No wonder you need a union for you to keep your job.
Here is a web address for you www.amti-training.com
It wont be long I'll have to come up there to do your job for you.

P.S. I also nonchalantly eat steak to but I dont dwell over the dead cow.
[post="287935"][/post]​

Keeptheodds, if your really a scab, and I have my doubts, I hope you know what your getting yourself into. Your making a deal (contract? :lol:) with some of the worst management at any carrier flying today, the real devil with a red tail. What makes you think they will not screw you if its convenient for them? Let me tell you, they will without a second glance. They have done it to they're own employees for years, not to mention the state of Minnesota, and the taxpayers.

Although I do not work at NWA, I have many good friends that do (or did). You are helping this rotten company destroy their lives, and their families lives. Let me assure you, they do not take this lightly. If I were you, and you do become a NWA scab for life, be very, very careful. I have heard of some incidents that happened to some scabs in MIA during Easterns strike. I sure am glad I did not go to MIA, no paycheck is worth that amount of risk to me, no way.

Is it worth it to you? :unsure:

Hackman,

Guys like KTO don't care about whats right in aviation maintenance. He is one of those individuals that is in it just for himself. The scumb of the earth, a true SCAB! :down:

Hell I am not union at F9, but know the importance of a collective bargaining agreement.

Any of these guys that scab should be black balled forever, the same way the pilot groups do to this VERY DAY! Once a SCAB ALWAYS A SCAB. Were the HELL is Jimmy Hoffa?????? :up: Being Teamsters he'd break a few legs! :shock:

keeptheodds said:
This posting is for all who want to know about the SCABS in Arizona. As I sit here and type this there are 2477 mechanics ready for deployment. There is another 423 still in training.
[post="287035"][/post]​

2900 you say?

The company has arranged for 300 to 350 managers to supervise another 1,100 or so temporary mechanics, said Andy Roberts, the airline's vice president for operations.

Any Scabs that come out for NW management better know what they're in for. At the end of the day, the company will screw them royally and on top of that, their names will be on the list and everyone will know who they are. Nothing like being a pariah in your industry for the rest of your life.

keeptheodds said:
Red Tail Bear said:
KTO,
Why don't you just EAT S##T instead? Loser!
Red Tail Bear said:
We can really see your on top of things.
Whats your stake in all of this, Red. Poor birdman might not be so bright but you gotta give him a C for effort.

[post="288162"][/post]​
KTO,
What do you care what my stake in all of this is? Or anybody else's for that matter. Your a scab plain and simple. What on earth could possess a person to sink to that level? Have you no morals or what? How do you get up every morning and look yourself in the mirror?

You don't really expect to stay with NW long term do you? And if not, Is it really worth selling yourself out for a few thousand bucks. Certainly your moral value has got to be worth more than that.

Should the mechanics walk on Aug 20, Do youself a favor and don't show up. Someday when your looking back and you realize what a stupid thing you almost did you'll thank me for this advice.

Winglet Today, 06:51 PM Post #85

Any Scabs that come out for NW management better know what they're in for. At the end of the day, the company will screw them royally and on top of that, their names will be on the list and everyone will know who they are. Nothing like being a pariah in your industry for the rest of your life.

Red Tail Bear,Aug 14 2005, 09:43 PM]
KTO,
What do you care what my stake in all of this is? Or anybody else's for that matter. Your a scab plain and simple. What on earth could possess a person to sink to that level? Have you no morals or what? How do you get up every morning and look yourself in the mirror?

You don't really expect to stay with NW long term do you? And if not, Is it really worth selling yourself out for a few thousand bucks. Certainly your moral value has got to be worth more than that.

Should the mechanics walk on Aug 20, Do youself a favor and don't show up. Someday when your looking back and you realize what a stupid thing you almost did you'll thank me for this advice.
[post="288333"][/post]​
[/quote]

Winglet, Please tell me more about this list. Where is it, can I see it, who puts it together, who maintains it and who enforces it?

Sorry Bear I can't do that. The Postal Union has just made me furious about unions. I've always said when I get the chance to go up against one I would be there. There once was a use for unions but now it is time for them to go. Please read other posts concerning this subject. When all this is over I'm going to leave here with more Gen-Fams than I've collected in eleven years. Not to mention this is the highest paying contract out there right now. So I say to you do not strike and I'll just go home, the ball is in your court. If AMFA strikes the union will fail and you will go back to NW begging for your job. If AMFA doesn't strike and agrees to NW concessions the union loseses face thus becoming an inert union. AMFA is to weak to be trying to pull off this strike. Are you going to be a pawn yourself in this game of russian roulete or are you an individual taking responsibility for your own actions?

No I do not expect to stay with NW I'm ready to get on with my own life. The sooner this is all over the better.

keeptheodds said:
Winglet Today, 06:51 PM Post #85

Red Tail Bear,Aug 14 2005, 09:43 PM]
KTO,

[post="288333"][/post]​

Winglet, Please tell me more about this list. Where is it, can I see it, who puts it together, who maintains it and who enforces it?
Sorry Bear I can't do that. The Postal Union has just made me furious about unions. I've always said when I get the chance to go up against one I would be there. There once was a use for unions but now it is time for them to go. Please read other posts concerning this subject. When all this is over I'm going to leave here with more Gen-Fams than I've collected in eleven years. Not to mention this is the highest paying contract out there right now. So I say to you do not strike and I'll just go home, the ball is in your court. If AMFA strikes the union will fail and you will go back to NW begging for your job. If AMFA doesn't strike and agrees to NW concessions the union loseses face thus becoming an inert union. AMFA is to weak to be trying to pull off this strike. Are you going to be a pawn yourself in this game of russian roulete or are you an individual taking responsibility for your own actions?

No I do not expect to stay with NW I'm ready to get on with my own life. The sooner this is all over the better.
[post="288344"][/post]​
[/quote]

Well Mr. Scab, you were warned. AMFA is not as weak as you claim, or as misguided as a lowlife like yourself. AMFA happens to be the largest aircraft mechanic union in the nation, there are many more at other airlines not represented by AMFA. The unions in this country might be having difficulties currently, but with the corporate greed today, and all the major criminal events of the recent past involving rouge management, I think a restuctured union labor force will be in the future. Aren't you proud to be helping a company in the class of Enron, Healthsouth, and WorldCom screw over the workers that built NWA? You are the scum of the earth, and I hope you will reap what you sew.

I can more than assure you Mr. Scab, that you will not see many NWA AMFA members begging for a job at NWA. This company has telegraphed all their punches for some time now, and the NWA mechanics have had enough of it. In addition, they are now taking aim at the other NWA employees, how arrogantly stupid that is to think management can bust all the unions at once. Bit off a little too much this time.

Are you going to prostitute yourself for a few dollars? Is it that you foolishly think a company like NWA will honor your scab contract? I fear you are not the sharpest tack in the box, and you lack any real morals of substance, which is why you are not permanently employed. If you believe any of NWA managements' lies told you, you better step and reassess the situation.

I hope your also really ready to take responsiblity for your actions Mr. Scab. IMHO, I don't think your ready for the dangerous storm thats coming your way.

You might collect much more than lowly Gen-Fams. :)

PineyBob said:
When you sign up to be a "Replacement Worker" you in essense become a hired gun for your employer.

Back during the Coal Field Wars they were in fact called "Gun Thugs"! When you become a "Gun Thug" you'd best do a little research about what can happen to you.

The Battle of Matewan

"Nothing angered miners more than the Baldwin-Felts Detectives hired by to coal company or "Gun Thugs" forcing women and little children from their homes at gunpoint. Word of the evictions spread like wildfire. Angry miners from Matewan and the surrounding area grabbed guns and rushed to the town as the detectives evicted six more families in dismal rainy weather. Hatfield led a group of miners to the Stone Mountain camp and tried to stop the evictions, but the Felts brothers refused his plea. When the detectives returned to Matewan that afternoon, having finished their jobs, Hatfield, surrounded by armed miners, tried to arrest Al Felts for conducting the evictions without proper Matewan authority. As he and Mayor Testerman glared at Al Felts and the other detectives outside the railroad depot, someone fired a shot, and the battle was on.

It lasted about a minute, but hundreds of shots were fired. Al Felts and Testerman fell in the first volley. When it was over, seven detectives, including both Al and Lee Felts, Mayor Testerman, and two miners were dead or dying.

The battle made Sid Hatfield a folk hero for miners throughout the nation. Fifteen months later, the Baldwin-Felts detectives retaliated by killing Hatfield on the McDowell County courthouse steps at Welch, in a murder so brutal that it touched off an armed rebellion of 10,000 West Virginia coal miners in the largest insurrection this country has had since the Civil War."

The story is true! happened in 1920, Friend of mine sang in the movie. So to all of you metaphorical "Gun Thugs" preparing to participitate in the modern day version of the above story I offer you the above as a cautionary tale from a bygone age. No one will be physically shot and lilled, but there are other types of death. Death of your spirit and soul come to mind.

You chose your path in life and the consquenses are often severe. Will you tell your children which side you were on? Or will you look away in shame. Will you use the money to buy a big screen TV? While the person you replaced applies for food Stamps?

So I ask, Which Side Are You On? Will you be a gun thug or will you be a man? Which Side Are You On
[post="288519"][/post]​

The Movie was good too! A little more inspiring than "The Molly Maguires" where all the good guys died.

Status
Not open for further replies.