Seasons Greetings. New person here.

Kris Kringle

Dec 7, 2018
Hello all. I have been a lurker , off and on, (more off than on), and ceased my procrastination and finally decided to join in. I look forward to contributing meaningfully to this unique forum.
Thank you.

Welcome aboard. Just don't soften your hide with moisturizer. There are those on here who will attack you personally if you dare to disagree with them. As far as they are concerned, people can be divided into two groups--those who agree with them and idiot communists. They haven't read a newspaper in awhile; so, they are not aware of the fact that there are almost no communist countries left in the world. (The Chinese are by name, but not by practice. They are rank capitalists in actuality.)

Welcome aboard. Just don't soften your hide with moisturizer. There are those on here who will attack you personally if you dare to disagree with them. As far as they are concerned, people can be divided into two groups--those who agree with them and idiot communists.

Got a mirror handy old buddy?

Welcome aboard. Just don't soften your hide with moisturizer. There are those on here who will attack you personally if you dare to disagree with them. As far as they are concerned, people can be divided into two groups--those who agree with them and idiot communists. They haven't read a newspaper in awhile; so, they are not aware of the fact that there are almost no communist countries left in the world. (The Chinese are by name, but not by practice. They are rank capitalists in actuality.)
Don't mind him Kris! He believes he's got it all figured out, but in reality, really doesn't! Things aren't quit as simple as he may think!

Welcome here.
Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
singingsnowmen11dp.gif