Seat layout confusion

azalice

Jan 3, 2018
AA 777-300er plane listed for our flight. We chose row 21 on side which on AA online seat plan has two seats only with a blank space where third seat (aisle seat) would be. On seat guru none of the 300er maps indicate that row has only two seats. Can anyone confirm we have booked two seats together with no third person at the typical aisle position, or will we be surprised when boarding to find a three seat row with us in the middle and window seats which is not what we want.
Thanks for any info you can assist with.

Is there a door there also? if it is L3 or R3 i think it only has two seats but would have to see to verify,
Our receipt says row 21, seats J and L. (What happened to K?) It is flight 107 out of LHR to JFK on Sept. 1,2018. Can’t get back to AA original seat chart right now. It does say that the plane is a 77W. I do not think there was a door at that row.

When I pull up a seat map in Sabre it does not show any B or K Seats in Rows 20 or 21. I am not sure why. It might be Premium Economy but I don't know. Have a good trip.

Currently none of the B777-300 have 2 seats on row 21, but they will all have them once the Premium Economy MOD is done, scheduled for end of Spring.
Once complete rows 20, 21, 30, 31, 32 will all be 2 seats on the window sides.