Secret War with Iran Already Started?

Oct 30, 2006
The Bush administration has launched a "significant escalation" of covert operations in Iran, sending U.S. commandos to spy on the country's nuclear facilities and undermine the Islamic republic's government, journalist Seymour Hersh said Sunday.

Hersh told CNN's "Late Edition with Wolf Blitzer" that Congress has authorized up to $400 million to fund the secret campaign, which involves U.S. special operations troops and Iranian dissidents.

Hersh said U.S. efforts were staged from Afghanistan, which also shares a border with Iran. He said the program resulted in "a dramatic increase in kinetic events and chaos" inside Iran, including attacks by Kurdish separatists in the country's north and a May attack on a mosque in Shiraz that killed 13 people.

Secret Iran War

If the "Mammy Jammers" currently @ "1600" START a beef with Iran, before they leave office, I'll be Posting to you guys from CANADA,.......and without ONE ounce of Guilt, or Lack of Patriotism either !!!

Don't know if thats a good idea or not...last time I was in Niagara Falls we rode through a little park by the upper side of the falls.....never in my life have I seen so many 'Muslim' men and women and they were in their robes and what not and they didn't look kindly on us at all.I'm not kidding...Maybe they don't like Harleys........

Don't know if thats a good idea or not...last time I was in Niagara Falls we rode through a little park by the upper side of the falls.....never in my life have I seen so many 'Muslim' men and women and they were in their robes and what not and they didn't look kindly on us at all.I'm not kidding...Maybe they don't like Harleys........

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Dell,

You make a valid point,.......but by the same token, you Never hear of any problems with THEM, or the Canadian Govt.

Besides, when I speak of myself, in Canada, I'm refering to places(for me) like the YUKON territory, Northwest Territories !!

The only other thing the terrorists hate besides the US, is ZERO degrees, or Below , with a North Wind howling in wintertime.

Bin Laden/Al Qieda/ the mountains of Pakistan/Afganistan in Winter, don't come ANYWHERE close !

Hey, why do you think ...local.."12"...has his "crib" way up in FAI :up:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The only other thing the terrorists hate besides the US, is ZERO degrees, or Below , with a North Wind howling in wintertime.

Bin Laden/Al Qieda/ the mountains of Pakistan/Afganistan in Winter, don't come ANYWHERE close !

I guess that is the reason why you will not find any in Michigan (Dearborn).... Wrong.

In both the 1990 and 2000 Census, Michigan maintained the highest percentage of arab population.

I guess that is the reason why you will not find any in Michigan (Dearborn).... Wrong.

In both the 1990 and 2000 Census, Michigan maintained the highest percentage of arab population.

I worked DTW for two years back around '85.......it was huge then...I can imagine now.
I think Hamtramck or some other city in the vicinity has that dude wailing prayer calls all the time...that must suck.

More

I worked DTW for two years back around '85.......it was huge then...I can imagine now.
I think Hamtramck or some other city in the vicinity has that dude wailing prayer calls all the time...that must suck.

More

That would suck!

Call to Prayer

Listen to this 5 times a day :down:

B)

The Bush administration has launched a "significant escalation" of covert operations in Iran, sending U.S. commandos to spy on the country's nuclear facilities and undermine the Islamic republic's government, journalist Seymour Hersh said Sunday.

Hersh told CNN's "Late Edition with Wolf Blitzer" that Congress has authorized up to $400 million to fund the secret campaign, which involves U.S. special operations troops and Iranian dissidents.

Hersh said U.S. efforts were staged from Afghanistan, which also shares a border with Iran. He said the program resulted in "a dramatic increase in kinetic events and chaos" inside Iran, including attacks by Kurdish separatists in the country's north and a May attack on a mosque in Shiraz that killed 13 people.

Secret Iran War

Check out articles in this link.... Oh, Happy Days !! :oops:

http://www.energybulletin.net/node/45709

[/quote
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Lily,

While the DTW area(in SOUTHERN Michigan) is no bargain in winter time,.............It's ZERO comparison to places like Yellowknife in YT,.........................."NONE"

And as for dearborn, you Never hear of any terrorist problems there, while in SURE that many "pillars" of the community(Doctors/Lawyers) surely know them.

I'm thinking that Dearborn, like Canada(muslims) don't want to "sh1t where they eat"(an ol' Jewish proverb)

In turn, that should make NW the most terrorist free carrier to travel on, since it's KING of DTW and the area.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Lily,

While the DTW area(in SOUTHERN Michigan) is no bargain in winter time,.............It's ZERO comparison to places like Yellowknife in YT,.........................."NONE"

And as for dearborn, you Never hear of any terrorist problems there, while in SURE that many "pillars" of the community(Doctors/Lawyers) surely know them.

I'm thinking that Dearborn, like Canada(muslims) don't want to "sh1t where they eat"(an ol' Jewish proverb)

In turn, that should make NW the most terrorist free carrier to travel on, since it's KING of DTW and the area.

Dude...Abu Nidal ,hid out up there for a while.

VIENNA, Austria - The head of the International Atomic Energy Agency warned Monday that he cannot determine whether Iran is hiding some nuclear activities, comments that appeared to reflect a high level of frustration with stonewalling of his investigators.

Obviously this guy is kidding......

"We need, however, to make use of all relevant information to be able to confirm that no nuclear material is being used for nuclear weapons purposes," he said, urging Iran to "implement all measures required to build confidence in the exclusively peaceful nature of its nuclear program at the earliest possible date."

Nice people those Iranians....

Sounds like that guy Bush found hiding in a well............