SEIU Thugs Attend Town Hall Meetings

Nobama's posse has put the word out to their thugs, to attend and disrupt Town Hall Meetings, not by debate but, apparently by aggression and violence !
Where was your outrage when the republican operatives were inside the town hall meetings doing this over the last week?

I watched the videos. I did not see any assault by SEIU members.

Anyone who assaulted anyone, no matter if they are union members, or republican operatives, should be charged.

Here is the SEIU's statement on the event:

SEIU - Missouri statement on health care town hall meeting

"St. Louis -- Today, the SEIU Missouri State Council released the statement of Executive Director Brandon Davis:

"Last night, in St. Louis, a Reverend and SEIU member was assaulted at a town hall dedicated to discussing our national healthcare crisis. The incident, along with a town hall in Tampa, Florida, has been all over the radio and cable news shows. GOP operatives are rushing to paint it as SEIU 'thug' violence. That couldn't be further from the truth.

"In fact, the Reverend, a St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter, and others who attended in hopes of a peaceful dialogue about our nation's healthcare crisis, endured the latest attempt by right-wing fringe groups to hijack the democratic process--through violence if necessary. Last night, the Teabaggers' violent tactics broke and dislocated the shoulder of the Reverend.

"Let's be clear: These groups, backed by insurance companies and corporate front groups, want nothing more than to preserve the status quo system of rationing, where HMOs choose doctors, and insurance companies deny us the care we need. Their dearest hope is that, by resorting to outrageous charges of Nazism and euthanasia, they can make the American public too afraid to support real reform.

"But SEIU and hardworking women and men all over this country are standing up to their bullying tactics. We deserve a national conversation about how we will fix our failing healthcare system and help make this an economy that works for everyone."

I did see where people shouted over the congressman as he tried to answer questions and explain the legislation.

Why are people afraid to let the questions be answered? They are simply shouting to prevent any debate whatsoever. Civil discussion should be taking place.

Where was your outrage when the republican operatives were inside the town hall meetings doing this over the last week?

Anyone who assaulted anyone, no matter if they are union members, or republican operatives, should be charged.

I did see where people shouted over the congressman as he tried to answer questions and explain the legislation.

Why are people afraid to let the questions be answered? They are simply shouting to prevent any debate whatsoever. Civil discussion should be taking place.

Why are Elected representative afraid of such questions being asked? The audience members are more well informed on the details of the proposals then the elected officials themselves. They some how think that they can stand on a podium with arms wide open and say "look free healthcare for everyone, isnt that great".

BTW its hypocritical for the democrats to suddenly cry foul off the behavior of some as they wrote the playbook in such tactics. IE:

Obama: "They Bring a Knife...We Bring a Gun"
Obama to His Followers: "Get in Their Faces!"
Obama on ACORN Mobs: "I don't want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I'm angry!"
Obama To His Mercenary Army: “Hit Back Twice As Hardâ€￾

Plus there are plenty of democrats peeved at the democratic representatives as witnessed by the
Douglassville GA meltdown.

It Has Begun... Dem Congressman Screams at Dem Constituent For Asking About Obamacare at Open Meeting

There was no operative, but a doctor and a constituant of the district of said elected official. Epic meltdown.

Reading an entire bill , before passing it , should be taking place also !

Reading an entire bill , before passing it , should be taking place also !
I agree. Currently, there are no bills to read. They are still in committee.

Have you read many bills from congress?

If all bills were read on the house floor, there would no time for debate. Bills are normally available to read on the web prior to any vote taking place.

Call your congressperson and Senator and ask them where to find them and if they have read the ones they are voting on.

Any person or group that seeks to influence public debate through violence, threats and intimidation is NOT a true American.
Agreed Bob.

All who attend these meetings should be able to ask questions and have them answered.

Nobody should be allowed to just yell, scream, and shout, to silence all discussion; no matter what side of the issue they are on.

Agreed Bob.

All who attend these meetings should be able to ask questions and have them answered.

Nobody should be allowed to just yell, scream, and shout, to silence all discussion; no matter what side of the issue they are on.
Actually there something called freedom of speech that says you are allowed to scream as loud as you want. The Dems have perfected the art for the past 8 years under bush. Dissent is good.

Oh and Obama championed it as I mentioned in my previous post.

So now they are all sensitive to it because its thrown back into their face? Democrats never did handle that good for the goose is good for the gander bit anyways so its really no surprised they are in a snit.

People are asking questions and representatives are answering them. Thats the problem. What they are or aren't saying is what people are getting peeved about. Lack of details and straight answers from elected officials that are only worried about getting elected again. It appears most wont. Ever again.

O.K. fellow "Tax Paying" Americans, let me put this issue in perspective for you .
Obama wants to pass the biggest health care reform the world has ever seen, in just 3 weeks...........................it took him 6 months to decide what kind of dog he wanted !

I should think that you'd be More interested(on a positive note),in the fact that the stock market is quietly, and steadily climbing(at above 9300 last peek), under our Presidents watch ?

But, perhaps I'm mistaken.

I should think that you'd be More interested(on a positive note),in the fact that the stock market is quietly, and steadily climbing(at above 9300 last peek), under our Presidents watch ?

But, perhaps I'm mistaken.

#1, Which the markets would have done with or without Nobama and his Posse !

#2 What does this have to do with the topic of SEIU thugs.........................my bad, I see now, your referring to the link between Nobama and the SEIU !

"Sen. Barack Obama is expected to be endorsed Friday by the Service Employees International Union, one of the nation's most powerful, union officials have told The Associated Press."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/14/s...ma_n_86719.html

From the Washington Post :

"Among the revelations contained in the complaint brought against Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich yesterday was the description of an official with the Service Employees International Union acting as an apparent intermediary between the governor and Barack Obama's camp in discussions over Obama's Senate seat."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...8120903057.html

Looked to me like outraged citizens who have grown weary of the same old crap......Dem,Gop and Indies if you check......all REPUBLICAN OPERATIVES..... :lol:

#1, Which the markets would have done with or without Nobama and his Posse !

#2 What does this have to do with the topic of SEIU thugs.........................my bad, I see now, your referring to the link between Nobama and the SEIU !

"Sen. Barack Obama is expected to be endorsed Friday by the Service Employees International Union, one of the nation's most powerful, union officials have told The Associated Press."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/14/s...ma_n_86719.html

From the Washington Post :

"Among the revelations contained in the complaint brought against Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich yesterday was the description of an official with the Service Employees International Union acting as an apparent intermediary between the governor and Barack Obama's camp in discussions over Obama's Senate seat."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...8120903057.html

Your point is well taken, in that my reference of the NYSE HAS nothing to do with this SEIU thread.

That said,where I believe your mistaken is your assumption that our POTUS had nothing to do with the(slow but) steady turnaround.

I'm sure your not superstitious. Meaning "Black Cats, Ladders, the #13 or Democrat ALWAYS catch the Market during the good times" ! Am i wrong ?