Seperation of Authority - Trump thinks the Justice Department should be Political.

JMHO&PO,
This whole tragedy could have been avoided if Trump kept his little sausages off of twitter.
I don't like it either, but he is his own worst enemy as he can't STFU.
I dont think he has alzheimers, he is delusional that he can do 'ANYTHING' and his base will support him (He may be correct in that assumption as he has done some pretty.outrageous stuff with his base' approval).
Hey, I voted against Billery and Trump was the only option.
:eek:

Oh Bears, that bastion of Truth, Justice, and the American Way, commonly called the National Enquirer, told us all several years ago that Hillary is blackmailing the entire FBI. After their fascinating article about the gay squirrels in Central Park mounting an attack on Trump Tower (fortunately unsuccessful. Not a single Russian oligarch tenant was injured), I see no reason to doubt the Hillary story.

Dude,,,,you don't have enough cred to be dissecting what is right and what is not.....stay within your provable boundaries.

I'm just going to say this is a personal observation. Trump's behavior is a lot like my mother's behavior leading up to us (brothers, sister, and me) having to put her in a nursing home because of advanced Vascular Dementia (the symptoms are the same as Alzheimer's, but the disease process is different.) Mother got extremely paranoid, calling my sister in the middle of the night that someone was trying to break into her house. Mother had a little dog that barked if a leaf moved in the yard. If my sister didn't hear the dog barking she knew to just tell Mother to go back to sleep. We had to put her in full-time nursing care when she reached the point that she couldn't remember how to walk. (She was bedridden for the last 5 years of her life because of the walking issue and she was out of touch with reality most of that time.) She was a teacher, a scientist, and an accomplished musician and ended up like that. I wouldn't wish that condition on anyone including President Trump. If that is his problem, he will not know it, but it will be incredibly painful for his family.

I haven't read it or heard any of the verifications of the content of the Woodward book, but from what has been quoted so far, it sounds similar to all of the other books that have come out. There is a very consistent thread to it all. I'm particularly concerned that one of the U.S. military honchos was ordered by Trump to assassinate Syria's leader, Assad. Now, I don't want to get into a discussion of how much he deserves that end of life (I think he does in spades doubled and redoubled) but...that is not the way the United States operates. Trump has no moral filter whatsoever. If he thinks it sounds like a good idea, he goes with it and tells the world that it was a recommended course of action.

Title 2, you just wasted a line of finger energy typing that admonition. I've tried for years to get some people on here cognizant of that fact. I keep telling the guys that don't support Trump that there are two hard and fast rules to follow here. (Yeah, I know. They are all known communists born in a foreign country and here illegally. FAUX news told them so)

1. The Trumpettes minds are made up. Do not attempt to confuse them with facts.
2. Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and it annoys the pig.

Rinse, wash, repeat....and repeat and repeat.

Speaking of sniveling children....

tenor.gif