Shame on iam prez and the iam pension bosses

jd630000 said:
Well   since you were the ones who went bankrupt...
You guys twice. AA's Bankruptcy was a scam. I'm convinced this AA/UsAir merger was planned before the BK filing. Everything USAIR touches turns to kaka. Imagine filing for BK with 5 BILLION DOLLARS IN THE BANK.

Reactions: 9 people
i think it needs to be said that many of us..very close to retirement..are counting on the IAMPF....
I am counting on what I can get from it as well, although I understand that it will once again need to whack benefits in the next 2 or 3 years, presumably retirees will get whacked this time since the law changed.

jd630000 said:
LOL. We should just prop up your corrupt ponzi scheme. If that is what the Association thinks is fine then they and You should expect failed T/A's.

Reactions: 2 people
You are funny! Your pension plan is basically rendered worthless by the Democratic
president (that your Union supported) by signing the Kline-Miller Pension Reform Act
of 2014.

So then you say it is our fault that the Corp. once known as AMR files for the
only bankruptcy in history that paid off all its debts by gutting the employees's contracts
and pensions, but said Corp. made a mistake thinking the PPGC would roll over and
play their game.

Next the AFL-CIO & the IAM comes up with the plan to steal the scraps left behind
from the TWU membership by thinking we would follow in lockstep, tripping over
each other trying to be the first to sign up for their pension plan and save us!

After they somehow got Jimmy Little on board (insert your own reasoning here),
they were shocked that the TWU membership actually did their homework and
decided they wanted nothing to do with their plans.

So the infamous question 5 was ignored and the ASS was forced on us.

Now you come here and cry that you are depending on the influx of cash from
the TWU membership to save your plan, and do not insult my intelligence by claiming
that is not what you meant. We have never stated on the forum to do away with
the IAMPF we have only stated to keep it to yourselves.

Reactions: 6 people
Tim Nelson said:
The twu proposed it for you to the company in december as part of its initial proposal. Even after the twu knew this plan was a complete disaster. So, dont think the twu wont stick it to you.
the twu has been sticking it to us for the 31 years I've been there

Reactions: 1 person
jd630000 said:
i think it needs to be said that many of us..very close to retirement..are counting on the IAMPF....
I agree every amount toward retirement is necessary but my question would be
"When exactly do you USAir mechanics believe you began earning in the IAMNPF
and how many years of credit would that equate to?"

jd630000 said:
us air went bk twice. They needed aa . As 1aa has said I believe the merger was discussed before bk. I believe that's why the big airbus order instead of aa buying all Boeing airplanes. Since us air was a big airbus buyer. So you can take your mighty iampf and stuf it as far as I'm concerned . I want no part of it. And get off your high horse. AA was a sham bk. With 4 are 5 billion in cash on hand. And they forgot they had a castle in England that came out to bite their a-- . The pbgc did not roll over for them either as we have our frozen pension. And your us air management team needs to go as they are worst then the old aa management team and that's real bad. As all they care about is selling stock and getting there big pay day. As the debt rises .

Reactions: 5 people
conehead777 said:
the twu has been sticking it to us for the 31 years I've been there
I heard and see. But they wont stop now. They dont care about you or labor...only dues. They will force you into iampf as it will be attached to the ta. Any ta that comes with big pay raises will pass. 

Tim Nelson said:
I heard and see. But they wont stop now. They dont care about you or labor...only dues. They will force you into iampf as it will be attached to the ta. Any ta that comes with big pay raises will pass.
Not so fast there Tim. I and all of my AMT friends are FULLY prepared to vote NO on ANY ta forcing us into the iamnpf. We do not care what the hourly wage. It's a NO!

dvlhog212 said:
Not so fast there Tim. I and all of my AMT friends are FULLY prepared to vote NO on ANY ta forcing us into the iamnpf. We do not care what the hourly wage. It's a NO!
I gotta do a new video now since i have an updated agreement between the iam bosses and the dol admitting stealing our money. The informational video will "B slap" the TWU for defrauding and lying about their proposal pimping off its members as they proposed to the company to adopt the iampf instead of even negotiating to unfreeze the previous defined pension. The video will also explain how the iampf is tanking and why, even in a great market. Stay tuned.

Reactions: 3 people
Tim Nelson said:
I gotta do a new video now since i have an updated agreement between the iam bosses and the dol admitting stealing our money. The informational video will "B slap" the TWU for defrauding and lying about their proposal pimping off its members as they proposed to the company to adopt the iampf instead of even negotiating to unfreeze the previous defined pension. The video will also explain how the iampf is tanking and why, even in a great market. Stay tuned.
https://youtu.be/LeYLQiv67Zc