Shame on iam prez and the iam pension bosses

WeAAsles said:
Oh so now he's afraid to step foot in the pool I guess.
Hardly.

So what is your take on trying to saddle the employees of American Airlines with a failure of a pension plan just so the eventual crash can be delayed?

Let me guess, as long as you "get yours" you could care less.

Right?

You want to see an attack on the intelligence of the reader? Buy a Huffington Post newspaper.

To your average liberal EVERYTHING is offensive.

I don't call illegal aliens "undocumented workers" (another fine example of that ever growing list of things liberals find "offensive"), I call them illegal aliens because that is what they are. I don't call stupid something else, I call it what it is.

That is called being honest. You are welcome.
So disheartening to see union brothers so uninformed and uneducated. Let's be honest, you have no clue of what you're talking about. Getting your news from breitbart or infowars won't help you get through life.

People coming across US boarders with no documentation are considered illegal and those who over stay their visas are considered undocumented. Because they do not have documentation to keep on staying in the US. But does not make them illegal because they did not enter illegally.

So disheartening to see union brothers so uninformed and uneducated. Let's be honest, you have no clue of what you're talking about. Getting your news from breitbart or infowars won't help you get through life.

People coming across US boarders with no documentation are considered illegal and those who over stay their visas are considered undocumented. Because they do not have documentation to keep on staying in the US. But does not make them illegal because they did not enter illegally.
So your response is they are not illegal because at one time they were legal even though they knowingly violated the terms of their visa?

That is liberal logic at it's finest.

I think YOU are the one that has no idea of what you're talking about.

So your response is they are not illegal because at one time they were legal even though they knowingly violated the terms of their visa?

That is liberal logic at it's finest.

I think YOU are the one that has no idea of what you're talking about.
Please stop smoking crack!

Please stop smoking crack!

I don't have to defend myself. The idiocy of your post is all the ammo I need.

Again liberal logic at it's finest.

Last edited:
I love how WeAAsles disagrees with my posts but he never comments about why he disagrees.

I guess he really doesn't have anything to say.

I don't have to defend myself. The idiocy of your post is all the ammo I need.Again liberal logic at it's finest.
Interesting that you edited your post three times! Where you having trouble spelling "Idiocy". Trying to impress people on this fourm of your fifth grade intellectualism is very sad. Betsy DeVos must be very proud !!!

Interesting that you edited your post three times! Where you having trouble spelling "Idiocy". Trying to impress people on this fourm of your fifth grade intellectualism is very sad. Betsy DeVos must be very proud !!!
I probably did edit it 3 times.

So what?

You are basing my education level on the fact I edit my posts?

You really are desperate to find some sort of fault with me. Very telling.

Sad you can not come up with anything better than that.