Shiney New Apprentace

Graham

Nov 23, 2003
Hey there

I am just about to grad from B.C.I.T. <_< (AME - M)and wonder if anyone has any advise for me. I want to work rotary and I am willing to go anywhere. I have expirience working in northern BC in another industry so I've done the February thing out of Ft. St. John and would like to get up there or further north maybe too. I will take anything that will have me though. Anyone have any advise for me? I would apreciate anything. :)

My advice...spend some more time polishing that "shiney new apprentace"

A bit rough around the edges yet.

stay...

... single
... out of jail
... optimistic
... confident

pack your bags... it's road-trippin' time.

bonne chance (aka good foggin' luck)
:up:

ps... have someone spellczech yer rezoomay... & you'll do great, mister!

Yeah not to famous for my spelling :oops:

Thanks for the advise helicopper :up:

Welcome to aviation, young feller! Get used to it, on the Planks we call the newbies, Puppies, cause for the first few days they walk around with those big puppy eyes and say, it's big, man its big.

In the bush on the Fling Wings, I used to caal my two bit%ches . Cause every time I'd tell one to grease the head thats all he'd do. Didn't matter. one other the other was always doing that.

But, that's a part of the learning process. Just grin like a Banshee in heat, nod your head, grap ya paycheque, take the days off and do it all over again.

Most fun you can ever have while earning the least amount of money!! :up: :up:

Oh, almost forgot, you've demonstrated at least one positive attribute! Henjenheres cain't spoll hand pilits caint had! :D :D

Advice,huh?

Well, keep your nose clean,treat your Ame like a God, when he/she says "jump"you say "how high"?!!
Work hard,play hard, be respectfull of the Northern Princess's even if they only have one tooth and your gleaming,burnished image will soon tarnish.

Good Luck
:up:

Bullet Me ol Trout,,

chicken and boose, that was for the locals on welfare wednesdays....( ya couldn't find a bottle of after shave to save yer life,by the way)
as fer us poorly paid ame's, well we had boiled weiners for lunch, kept the water and had weiner water soup for supper.. If it was payday we'd have a slab a loney
big enough to choke a horse, yep, of course we'd make loney gravy,too!!
And the only thing to keep you warm was the nurses res.... :shock:

aw those we they days wa?

:up: :up:

You can afford a six pack AND a snack pack of "Kum Phuck Me Tired Chicken?????" Man o man...life is good, huh? :D

Back