Sing Along with Donald

Poor Donald, who knew being President would require homework.

I was watching that and thought if he doesn't produce everyword the Nothing Left will be off and running. I saw a dozen deaf lip readers with binoculars in the balcony areas. If it were President Delldude, I would have sung 'we built a wall by the dawns early light'.......ad libbed a bunch that would have them send a shrink with a gurney to the field......

You guys on the left clearly need to get a life.

I was watching that and thought if he doesn't produce everyword the Nothing Left will be off and running. I saw a dozen deaf lip readers with binoculars in the balcony areas. If it were President Delldude, I would have sung 'we built a wall by the dawns early light'.......ad libbed a bunch that would have them send a shrink with a gurney to the field......

You guys on the left clearly need to get a life.

If I was going to make such a yuge issue out of the national anthem, I would have spent more time learning the words and less time twitting about it.

Many knelt and wept at the sight of this
Only libtards like yourself and the Alphabet Networks. He wasn't on stage singing to the crowd, looks like the russia...russia...russia has failed and leftists are desperate. Mumbling old dotards like you give a sheet when Obammy gave 150 billion to Iran and Billdo gave NK nukes. Leftist utopian dictator placating got us into this mess, but Trump didn't sing the anthem right. Hope that wasn't too many 'tards for your snowflake sensibilities.

Last edited:
Only libtards like yourself and the Alphabet Networks. He wasn't on stage singing to the crowd, looks like the russia...russia...russia has failed and leftists are desperate. Mumbling old dotards like you give a sheet when Obammy gave 1.5 billion to Iran and Billdo gave NK nukes. Leftist utopian dictator placating got us into this mess, but Trump didn't sing the anthem right. Hope that wasn't too many 'tards for your snowflake sensibilities.
I'm sorry...where did I mention Russia? This clown that we call a president has been demanding that NFL owners fire players who kneel during his beloved national anthem. Now...it's a tough song for a soloist to sing, but I'll bet us tards at least KNOW THE WORDS to the song that is so near and dear to our dear leaders heart. Hell....he could have practiced while driving between holes on any of his golf outings at Mar a Lago. Actually, I'm impressed he knows how to twit on tweeter....the thing is...if you're going to twit about how great the national anthem is, you'd figure he'd learn the words....even if he only MOUTHED them. Kovfefe everybody

Well, yeah but Hillary cheats. She can read the words.

OjLaStF.gif