So....how was everybody's weekend?

Well dog gone! ....... We never noticed! Our bad! .......Maybe next time you should let us know when you are going somewhere!

IT was a tossup for me..do I go shopping in El Paso or do I hit up the nightclubs in Dayton? Decisions, decisions.

eyeroll.jpg

Guess your weekend was pretty boring too. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you have more excitement in your life.

That was in response to you trying to be cute with what happen.

So stupid that my eyes rolled so far back into my head ...

You get the idea...

You must have been too busy at the convention. You fit right in.

Tell me...our dear leader has cited violent video games as the problem. So what does he plan to do about it? There's no amendment in the constitution protecting video games, although I am sure that the NRA will chime in with some stance defending ownership of virtual guns, and banning a video game will infringe on the founding fathers intent.

So tell me...Trump identified the problem...violent video games. What should he do about it to address the problem? I'm just a peace loving lefty commie liberal who is sick and tired of seeing elementary schools, high schools, colleges, discos, night clubs, shopping malls and entertainment districts shot up by yahoos using their nonautomatic automatic weapons with 100 round magazines (perfectly legal) to take out innocent people. If video games are the problem, why hasn't an Executive Order banning them been signed?

Tell me...our dear leader has cited violent video games as the problem. So what does he plan to do about it? There's no amendment in the constitution protecting video games, although I am sure that the NRA will chime in with some stance defending ownership of virtual guns, and banning a video game will infringe on the founding fathers intent.

So tell me...Trump identified the problem...violent video games. What should he do about it to address the problem? I'm just a peace loving lefty commie liberal who is sick and tired of seeing elementary schools, high schools, colleges, discos, night clubs, shopping malls and entertainment districts shot up by yahoos using their nonautomatic automatic weapons with 100 round magazines (perfectly legal) to take out innocent people. If video games are the problem, why hasn't an Executive Order banning them been signed?

Please refer to post #6