So....how was everybody's weekend?

That's where KC spent his weekend most likely.
And this is what he took with him!
68664080_2337428323009406_6770348422621822976_n.jpg

That's where KC spent his weekend most likely.

Sorry to disappoint. I just thank my lucky stars that I wasn't shopping in El Paso or enjoying the nightlife in Dayton. The only thing you can come up with is something that has absolutely nothing to do with another gun incident. ONE of those incidents happend in a place with a lot of Mexicans. And we have a president who has been spewing fear and hate about Mexicans even before he was elected. One of his followers was going to do something about it...to stop this "invasion" (Trumps words). If mass shootings every week is what makes America great - I'm sad to be an American.

Sorry to disappoint. I just thank my lucky stars that I wasn't shopping in El Paso or enjoying the nightlife in Dayton. The only thing you can come up with is something that has absolutely nothing to do with another gun incident. ONE of those incidents happend in a place with a lot of Mexicans. And we have a president who has been spewing fear and hate about Mexicans even before he was elected. One of his followers was going to do something about it...to stop this "invasion" (Trumps words). If mass shootings every week is what makes America great - I'm sad to be an American.

And the Dayton shooter was an avowed liberal lefturd + Elizabeth aka "Fauxcahontas" Warren supporter/groupie.

Are you sad to be a liberal as well?

Asking for a friend.

And the Dayton shooter was an avowed liberal lefturd + Elizabeth aka "Fauxcahontas" Warren supporter/groupie.

Are you sad to be a liberal as well?

Asking for a friend.
Great What do we do to keep the guns out of his hands. that avowed liiberal had a perfectly legal gun that had a drum magazine with a capacity of 100 rounds. He killed 9 people in just over 32 seconds. Any chance you would support banning magazines with that kind of capacity? Or is that an infringement on our God given rights? I don't give a **** about the political leanings of any jerk with a gun. I'd like to see a way to greatly reduce these mass shootings. The best you can do is point out that one of them was a liberal.

But educate me...what would the need be for an average American civilian....liberal or conservative....to have a 100 round drum magazine? What's the purpose of those? To plink about 10 cases of coke cans without having to reload so doggone often?

Not sad to be a liberal. Much as you hated Obama, he didn't demonize and vilify an entire group of people as Trump does. And will continue to do.

Great What do we do to keep the guns out of his hands. that avowed liiberal had a perfectly legal gun that had a drum magazine with a capacity of 100 rounds. He killed 9 people in just over 32 seconds. Any chance you would support banning magazines with that kind of capacity? Or is that an infringement on our God given rights? I don't give a **** about the political leanings of any jerk with a gun. I'd like to see a way to greatly reduce these mass shootings. The best you can do is point out that one of them was a liberal.

But educate me...what would the need be for an average American civilian....liberal or conservative....to have a 100 round drum magazine? What's the purpose of those? To plink about 10 cases of coke cans without having to reload so doggone often?

Not sad to be a liberal. Much as you hated Obama, he didn't demonize and vilify an entire group of people as Trump does. And will continue to do.

Every time something like this happens I immediately bring out my AR-15 for interrogation.

I ask if it was responsible for the shooting. It never answers, so I surmise it wasn’t responsible.

What does that tell you?

Every time something like this happens I immediately bring out my AR-15 for interrogation.

I ask if it was responsible for the shooting. It never answers, so I surmise it wasn’t responsible.

What does that tell you?

Yep. YOur gun didn't kill those people. Somebody elses gun did. What do we do about that? Trump says it's violent video games. Do we ban those?

And I know your the gun pro Pete....tell me what the purpose of a 100 round magazine on a non automatic automatic weapon would be used for?

Yep. YOur gun didn't kill those people. Somebody elses gun did. What do we do about that? Trump says it's violent video games. Do we ban those?

And I know your the gun pro Pete....tell me what the purpose of a 100 round magazine on a non automatic automatic weapon would be used for?
Then you agree that it’s not the guns fault, it’s the person.

The purpose of a hundred round magazine is to shoot down your rapid fire non sequitur’s.

Their purpose is to gun down people in your adolescent fantasies.

You give new meaning to cellar dwelling losers

You know one of Lizzie Warren's followers did similar things the same weekend.....funny you aren't crowing about that.

You know one of Lizzie Warren's followers did similar things the same weekend.....funny you aren't crowing about that.
I can link you to a dozen links and twits of Trump calling Mexicans rapists, murderers, and animals and warning that they are invading and infesting our country. How many links can you give me of Warren calling people in an entertainment district "animals".

Latest posts