So now it becomes personal!

And those Airlines that survive would pickup what assets are still there. But what would the Industry look like after, as you suggest, two majors are no longer there? Two large majors left? Do you feel that could be a problem?

I don't know why it would. It seems that we were heading that way anyhow, even before coronavirus.

Trump is still denying the pandemic. Governors who stood up to him and kept their states shut down were un-American in his eyes.

Any discussion out of the White House on this extension is an attempt to replace the votes of all the people who died due to Trump’s ineptitude.
80 year old Nancy Pelosi, who happens to be in a high risk demographic, goes to hair salon not wearing a mask in a state where they have closed down all salons. Who's living in denial?

If you're such a great employee, I'm sure you could have managed to find something.

Instead you're crowing about how proud you are of pulling in $20K in unemployment.

Sorry, but that's a leech.

Hmmm.

I'm 75 years old, AND I love my job working as a Passenger assistance, WHO, from my Manager SAID, " I want you back just as soon as things pick up, even just a bit ".

Soooo SANCTIMONIUS One, Maybe I should have applied for a job as a IRON Worker, Or Construction Worker.
Bag groceries in a F state for minimum wage here ($7.25) ??
Thank you, BUT NO Thank You. I'll wait for the recall phone to ring !

(I'm running-out-of-Movies-to-watch) !! :) ;):D :rolleyes:)

Biden/Harris 2020 !!

Did you get a stimulus check? Did you need it? If not, and you didn't send the check back, doesn't that make you a leech as well? FWIW, I did not get a stimulus check.

Nope. We earn enough that we didn’t qualify.

Besides, it's really just a tax credit against your 2020 taxes, so in reality everyone else got a refund early, while I'll have to wait for mine.

I don't know why it would. It seems that we were heading that way anyhow, even before coronavirus.
K.C. The simplest why I can explain it to you is there comes a point where the Feds start thinking anti-trust! Now, the trick is figuring out at what point that may be! E doesn't seem concerned about it. And he may be right! But than again, if two majors go down, maybe he's should be! Let's just hope it doesn't happen!

Last edited:
K.C. The simplest why I can explain it to you is there comes a point where the Feds start thinking anti-trust! Now, the trick is figuring out at what point that may be! E doesn't seem concerned about it. And he may be right! But than again, if two majors go down, maybe he's should be! Let's just hope it doesn't happen!

Nope, I'm not concerned at all about anti-trust.

Amazon alone seems to dominate e-retail, there are only two satellite TV providers nationally, two major package delivery services, three major cell phone providers, three major auto manufacturers, and yet there's plenty of competition in all of those sectors (except satellite) from smaller operators who keep the giants on their toes.

There are no serious barriers to entry for someone to start up an airline unless you want to look at major cities and gate access, and even there you have checks and balances in place where the airports have common use gates they make available to startups.

Yep. Income taxation is theft. Put in place a national sales tax. Maybe you'd see people spending less and saving more...
Typical dumb-ass Democrat. You pay thousands in taxes every single year and most likely have for decades..... the government gives you a tax credit and he thinks YOU are the leach......

Democrat math at it's finest.

Your indoctrination is showing.

Last edited:

They haven't done it with cell phone companies. There used to ba a lot, now it's AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile. And I'm not sure if you've noticed or not, but the guy you plan on voting for is rather "business friendly" and I think when push comes to shove, he's going to side with consolidation Why just recently, what used to be the biggest employer in KC (Sprint) merged with T Mobile, and the "synergy" created by that merger resulted in the loss of at least 500 jobs here and hundreds of other jobs in other cities. But it's good for shareholders, and that's where I think a business friendly president will lean...After all, corporations make big donations and all you guys to is buy a $20 MAGA hat. .

Yep. Income taxation is theft. Put in place a national sales tax. Maybe you'd see people spending less and saving more...

Gosh...that's not good for the economy. Savings hasn't created any jobs. And the whole purpose of the tax cut for the "middle class" was for them to SPEND, not save. The whole purpose of the proposed elimination of the payroll tax is that they expect people to spend it, not save it, and keep the stock market humming.

Typical dumb-ass Democrat. You pay thousands in taxes every single year and most likely have for decades..... the government gives you a tax credit and he thinks YOU are the leach......

Democrat math at it's finest.

Your indoctrination is showing.

Note my signature line...Republican math at it's finest.

Nope, I'm not concerned at all about anti-trust.

Amazon alone seems to dominate e-retail, there are only two satellite TV providers nationally, two major package delivery services, three major cell phone providers, three major auto manufacturers, and yet there's plenty of competition in all of those sectors (except satellite) from smaller operators who keep the giants on their toes.

There are no serious barriers to entry for someone to start up an airline unless you want to look at major cities and gate access, and even there you have checks and balances in place where the airports have common use gates they make available to startups.
First off I appreciate your opinion. But we are not talking TV satellites, or cell phone companies here. We are talking the Airline Industry which has been proven to be a vital part of our national economy. We found that out over 50 years ago when all the majors went on strike at the same time! The country, and it's economy rely on our Industry today more than 50+ years ago! We can do without satellite T.V., and believe it, or not, even cell phones. But one, or two, of the majors controlling air fairs, now that just might not set too well in D.C........... But, you never know, nothing makes much since in D.C. these days!

Latest posts