So what's this all about?

Now what's this all about?...... Trump tweet: "
WOW! $3,144,257 RAISED YESTERDAY!@realDonaldTrump loves these huge numbers. He knows that it isn’t enough to end this IMPEACHMENT SCAM. We’re upping the goal to $5 MILLION! ALL DONATIONS WILL NOW BE TRIPLE-MATCHED! Donate below,” posted Brad Parscale, Trump’s 2020 campaign manager.

“Other pro-Trump groups also saw a spike in donations. Linda McMahon, chair of the America First Action PAC board of directors, previously told FOX Business’ Neil Cavuto that the group had raised about $1 million each day in the week after Pelosi announced the impeachment inquiry,” reports Fox News.

“That speaks, I think, volumes to how people are rallying around the president,” she said.

Read the full report here.

Source: Fox News

SCHIFF SLAMMED: Kevin McCarthy Says Adam Schiff ‘Lying’ About Knowing Whistleblower’s Identity

What you Think

Hot Today

If Joe Biden wins the primary Insp4, JB will 'wipe-the-floor' with the MORON. If JB does not win the primary, then the MORON has a better than 50/50 chance of re election. Sooooooo, for you , the equation is simple. Pray like Helll that JB loses !! NEWS FLASH, Insp4. WHY do you think that JB's name is the ONLY name that the MORON mentions ?

If Joe Biden wins the primary Insp4, JB will 'wipe-the-floor' with the MORON. If JB does not win the primary, then the MORON has a better than 50/50 chance of re election. Sooooooo, for you , the equation is simple. Pray like Helll that JB loses !! NEWS FLASH, Insp4. WHY do you think that JB's name is the ONLY name that the MORON mentions ?
Liston Bears, everyone knows what this dog and pony show is all about!...... The Democrats don't have the same enthusiasm for JB as you do! Nor any other of their up and coming present candidates. Ask yourself why go through this now with less than a year left in Trumps term when if you say JB, " will wipe-the-floor with the MORON"? It's only purpose is to sway voters away from Trump on the up and coming election and protect a corrupt ex-vice president. Plus if they look closer at what has gone on in Ukraine, they just might find other Democrat relatives that might be sucking off that tit!

Last edited:
Impeachment started 1 hour after Trump was elected and BURNED the butts of the SORE Losers...I'm looking at you Dog, Kev, 700UW, etc.

So how much are airlines involved in human traffricking and connected to Epstein? nuf sed

Impeachment started 1 hour after Trump was elected and BURNED the butts of the SORE Losers...I'm looking at you Dog, Kev, 700UW, etc.

So how much are airlines involved in human traffricking and connected to Epstein? nuf sed
TinFoilHatAreaOnly.jpg

:eek:

This kind of stuff can't be made up! It would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic!........ The Daily Mail reports that Schiff sent his staff to try and collect "classified materials for the FBI" after a prank caller told him Putin he has naked blackmail pictures of President Trump. Schiff can be heard discussing the Russia investigation with a man who claimed to be Andriy Parubiy, the chairman of the Ukrainian Parliament. https://streamable.com/9nhzp?fbclid=IwAR3QmHT-JJDg649RF_U1s6UekLvAmXy9i7ED2XRtq_5w59BUulb5GrGmNp0

With all due respect for the former Ambassador who testify yesterday, why did the Democrats put her on the stand? She admitted she knew of no crime that was committed by Trump, or anyone representing him. As to if her recall, was justified, or not, maybe another matter. But still, if not, doesn't rise to be an impeachable offense! So why did they have her testify?........ I believe we all know the answer to that! And to many, sadly, may have worked! .......Just as a reminder, https://pluralist.com/marie-yovanov...HFQAZSHfNNpGpfnTrbMFiQribRiGK-rDvnBIMJnHiXDTE

Last edited: