Sodas $3 Pillows and Blankets $5 apiece

Glucose Intolerant,
There you go bro, your truth circumvents Tempe's version by a long shot.
My thanks for your intuition and intelligence on the matter.
Some one in the home office in Tempe needs you,desperatly.

Maybe it's not the old timer's fault for being out spoken, maybe WE are just tired of accepting the bar being lowered year after year and remembering what working for a real airline that respected and appreciated their employees felt like. Maybe one day you'll get that chance.

"militant unionism" maybe you will catch it.

Good luck - we all are going to need it.
Damn you are good, sir! Maybe if the present "talent" could actually show they knew what they were doing, they might have some support.

PIT 203 cloudy days a year right in front of Nome Alaska at 205 cloudy days a year according to the NWS.

Now that will make you crazy.
My town in PA is 189. You're right, it does make you crazy. Thank God for antidepressants. This is why I spend half of my year in FL. At least when it rains in FL, it only rains for 10 minutes and the sun comes back out:) Unlike the all day freaking all week long rain we get in PA.

I tend to believe that one would think more clearly in rain than in a dizzy heat. Anyhow what in HELL does this have to do with anything but the fact that our HQ happens to be in AZ and run by monkeys? :lol:

It wouldn't matter WHERE this comany HQ were. We have chimps in charge. It's really quite sad. Not to mention I don't like 110 degree heat. Dry or not.

It wouldn't matter WHERE this comany HQ were. We have chimps in charge. It's really quite sad. Not to mention I don't like 110 degree heat. Dry or not.
Chimps or not, realize most people from America West Airlines are FROM or been BORN in AZ, Sandcastle!! Hometown, Regional explains everything. Reason being this CO hasn't been able to capitilize globally this time around, and run a world carrier???? :blink: :rolleyes: :down: Let's hope DP has something up his sleeves!!? :blink:

Chimps Let's hope DP has something up his sleeves!!? :blink:
Chimps would be an improvement to US Airways Management, they have some intelligence. The only thing DP has up his sleeves is his Golden Parachute Check! That One Car Funeral business that he tried to run is on the side of the road with 4 flat tires and and engine that is overheated, in Alaska! :eek: :huh: :unsure: