Some QIK/Shares hints

<_< Why don't PAPER TICKETS have a database in SHARES? Every paper ticket I've had to reissue, mainly INTERNATIONAL, you have to maually type in all the original ticket information into the mask...NOTHING populates! WTF is up with that? That's ridiculous! You might as well hand write the effing ticket... :down: ummm...HELLLLOOO we are a MAJOR airline with an extensive international network....THIS IS NOT WORKING!!

...THIS IS NOT WORKING!!

Since I havent seen any of our "friends" here recently, let me chime in for them. "You just dont know how to use this wonderful system and are too lazy to learn how!"
Did I do ok? :rolleyes: ;)

When I've called intl they say, "just a minute I have to go to SABRE to look up the database". Um, ok. Unfortunately I had one of them tell me they arent sure how long they are going to have access to it so that means we could get some intl reissues in a couple months that are going to take more than the usual hour or so to get them done. But everything is going well right?

How about a two page work around bulletin...
how to do a invol reissue (cancellation and rebook) when you are changing the
connecting city??

Our jobs used to be difficult and occasionally stressful but at least you had a COMPUTER that could help you do your job EFFICIENTLY.

I have never been more discouraged at this company than I am now.

Every function is hit or miss. Sometimes it works ...sometimes not.

sometimes it is "BUSY".

And every time they fix one area, another area goes down.

Thanks for letting me vent.

Could someone PLEASE figure out how to get US1's flights to come up when we call in.

A US1 agent told me today in no uncertain terms: YOU MUST GIVE ME THE CONFIRMATION CODE OR I CAN'T FIND IT. THAT IS THE WAY IT IS NOW. UNLESS YOU HAVE THE FLIGHT NUMBER OR THE CONFIRMATION CODE, I CAN'T FIND THE FLIGHT, SO YOU BETTER START WRITING THEM DOWN.

I thought her response was downright rude. She wasn't joking. she was pissed that I didn't have the information. Truthfully, that is one of the benefits of being a US1, they have access to all of our flights and we don't have to write down all of those confirmation codes to call in. The US1 desk is supposed to streamline our callin process--instead, the experience is just getting worse like every other part of this airline.
Hey pass the snack basket to me please :rolleyes:

are you calling in and asking them to pullup your rez? If you don't hhave the rec locator...last name and flight number...or how about a ticket number...or the cc you paid for the ticket with...sometimes a fon number works....???
Sounds like she was super rude.....apologies....seems like that is all I do any more...apoogize for others....

It used to be that when we called the CP desk and entered our FF number and PIN, the agent could see ALL of the current reservations associated with our FF number, so no PNR, flt #, name, date, etc. were necessary.

Latest posts

Back