Someone has some 'splaing to do"

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/TRAVEL/06/30/flight.stowaway/
CNN) -- Authorities have charged a man with being a stowaway after he allegedly took a flight from New York to Los Angeles, even though he didn't have a proper boarding pass and was not on the flight manifest.
It wasn't until after Virgin America Flight 415 took off from John F. Kennedy International Airport on Friday that the airline discovered the man, identified as Olajide Oluwaseun Noibi, wasn't supposed to be on the flight, according to an FBI affidavit.

So he gets past the TSA ticket/document checker and the gate agent. Would hate to be them.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/TRAVEL/06/30/flight.stowaway/
CNN) -- Authorities have charged a man with being a stowaway after he allegedly took a flight from New York to Los Angeles, even though he didn't have a proper boarding pass and was not on the flight manifest.
It wasn't until after Virgin America Flight 415 took off from John F. Kennedy International Airport on Friday that the airline discovered the man, identified as Olajide Oluwaseun Noibi, wasn't supposed to be on the flight, according to an FBI affidavit.

So he gets past the TSA ticket/document checker and the gate agent. Would hate to be them.

But... He smelled awful, wore a religious looking thingy on his head, had a mat in his hand, spoke with an accent and had a uniquely spelled name.... I started to get nervous that I might be guilty of profiling if I looked too closely at his boarding pass so I just moved him along quickly to prove I wasn't profiling. It was such a relief to usher him along on his way and I was pleased to realize that I wasn't prejudiced after all.

Should we really use the term stowaway. It seems so narrow minded.

Reactions: 1 person
TSA will be investigating this when OBAMA is up for re-election. You all know government agencies work very slow. I am sure the TSA agent on duty at tha time has been called in and probably not with TSA any longer. As anal as TSA is about checking ID's and boarding passes at the entrance of security checkpoints, that agent was not paying attention.

The question is how did that man get pass the officials in the said airline?I thought they where strict enough for something like this not to happen.,