Nope. What I see is a picture of a guy who lost his balls when it came time to explain a picture of a black woman and a monkey.

There's no explanation warranted. Why do you feel the need to approve of one, but not the other.

Just because the other is a woman?

What a nutless bigot you are!

There's no explanation warranted. Why do you feel the need to approve of one, but not the other.

Just because the other is a woman?

What a nutless bigot you are!
I think you lost these.

Capture.PNG

One more time....what was the picture with Michelle Obama referring to? I'm sure it was making a statement of some sort....what statement was that?

There's much agreement that Moochela O is actually a tranny, so the same would apply to her/him/it/what ever it is...

19e7f70c350be1258ea2aa1ce880a8c6.jpg

There's much agreement that Moochela O is actually a tranny, so the same would apply to her/him/it/what ever it is...

19e7f70c350be1258ea2aa1ce880a8c6.jpg

And can you tell me where us godless liberals said anything like that about Laura Bush? You do realize that the more you post, either with pictures or with words, only digs your hole a little deeper?

And can you tell me where us godless liberals said anything like that about Laura Bush? You do realize that the more you post, either with pictures or with words, only digs your hole a little deeper?

So if it is ok for Obama to receive the monkey treatment, its not for Moochela O?

What a bigot!

#liberalwaronwomen
#monkeylivesmatter
#moochisaman

So if it is ok for Obama to receive the monkey treatment, its not for Moochela O?

What a bigot!

#liberalwaronwomen
#monkeylivesmatter
#moochisaman

What office did Michelle run for? Oh yeah...I get it...Michelle is black, and black people are direct descendants of monkeys. Got any pictures of Laura Bush and a monkey?

What office did Michelle run for? Oh yeah...I get it...Michelle is black, and black people are direct descendants of monkeys. Got any pictures of Laura Bush and a monkey?

Why would you think that of Moochela O, but not of Barack-Osama-Bin-Laden?

What a racist!

FYI,
I am the OP, and I am tired of personal attacks and thread drift.
This is an important issue and please take your 'memes' and 'child like' affairs to another thread.

Thanks,
:cool: xUT

It could be a stupid move by the new S Korean president not to give in to some of Trumps demand. Which country needs the other more, especially now? That's my question, your opinion is valued even though you might be somewhat biased
Well, I don't like us playing the squeeze 'against' our allies.
Gives us a bad reputation.
The ' I am SUPERIOR' and it's my way or the highway reminded me of thugs, drug lords, and money launderers.

I don't know about you, but I expect my Country to be better than that.

You, probably not..
:eek:

Well, I don't like us playing the squeeze 'against' our allies.
Gives us a bad reputation.
The ' I am SUPERIOR' and it's my way or the highway reminded me of thugs, drug lords, and money launderers.

I don't know about you, but I expect my Country to be better than that.

You, probably not..
:eek:
Quick look up 27 billion dollar trade deficit with S Korea. Guess he's acting like a business man instead of a diplomatic politician we are used to. Do you run your leather goods "chaps the specialty" business in San Fran to benefit the consumer only or perhaps you'd like to make a little profit