My guess is, Dell, you have done a lot of hiding in your life.

Correct.......

Waiting in the weeds to confront the likes of people like you.

You have no clue who your quarry is and their capabilities.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Nam we were helping a NATO Allie if I remember. Yes if politicians had let the military do their job, things would have been quite different today.

What we were doing was helping a European country maintain their colony in a country that did not want them there. At it's peak we had over 500000 troops in Vietnam. Was that not enough? Are you saying we should have sent another 500000? Maybe a full scale invasion of the north maybe?

What we were doing was helping a European country maintain their colony in a country that did not want them there. At it's peak we had over 500000 troops in Vietnam. Was that not enough? Are you saying we should have sent another 500000? Maybe a full scale invasion of the north maybe?

Nope, if the military was in charge of roe's instead of liberals, the outcome and length of the war would have been drastically diminished.

North Korean workers prepare seafood for U.S. stores, restaurants

Say it isn't so...:eek:

This means Americans buying salmon for dinner at Walmart or ALDI may inadvertently have subsidized the North Korean government as it builds its nuclear weapons program, an AP investigation has found. Their purchases may also have supported what the United States calls "modern day slavery" - even if the jobs are highly coveted by North Koreans.

DOH!:p

Inadvertently? years ago under the Korean leader's father US sent food aid. It went to the military and the elites. like a million still died due to the the famine . I saw this on the HERO channel I'm still waiting for them to come out with a biography episode of your life Xut. Perhaps they feel you haven't accomplished everything yet and I concur

Inadvertently? years ago under the Korean leader's father US sent food aid. It went to the military and the elites. like a million still died due to the the famine . I saw this on the HERO channel I'm still waiting for them to come out with a biography episode of your life Xut. Perhaps they feel you haven't accomplished everything yet and I concur

Watch it Albert.
The internet police might give you a ticket for a PWI (Posting While Intoxicated) :D

Latest posts