Southeast snow

I guess some people don't understand the concept of a message board, especially when it portrays their idol in a bad light.

posting lies?   Read what I posted last night.  I went right to my company and asked them.  I also asked about
the lounges.  I stated what the Media is reporting and that corporate communications is getting to the bottom 
of it.   Where is the lie?    Continue to believe what you want, (proven gullible) after research I know the true. 

update: From Corp communications ---The media picked up on a TWEET and went with it.  It was actually from the irop when people were sleeping on a/c.

sorry to disappoint you however you probably won't believe this either.

Reactions: 2 people
Joanne Smith also just posted that the current news reports are erroneous and that they were related to the LAST
IROP in ATL.  They "have plenty of hotel rooms booked".
Now, do I believe hacks who report on TWITTER Feeds and those who run with it on social media?
or Joanne Smith who actually has something to loose if it weren't true ?
SO who is actually posting and perpetuating LIES?  You be the judge.

CNN and CBS.

Dont let the facts get in your way.

I have posted the link to the CNN story twice, cant read and comprehend?

So your telling me news outlets ALWAYS get it RIGHT? Never to make a mistake?
Very naive of you or are we 
dealing with a 12 year old Mentality?  By your previous multiple postings 
I'am convinced we are dealing with a 12 year old.
Let me know when your comprehension skills develop.  
Keep up the great work you are doing for your "cause"  ;-)

Reactions: 1 person
I had no problems... but maybe it's just me.

somewhat related to the topic, ATL is all but paralyzed by the ice storm that is hitting the SE now.

DL cancelled all but about 45 of its 640 flights at ATL today and is shooting to operate about half tomorrow.

DTW, MSP, NYC where it can, and SLC are trying to take up the slack where it can.

Looks a whole lot like DFW before Christmas... expect that the forecast is for above freezing temps and high winds tomorrow which will help thaw things out.

Kev3188 said:
You had my ear until you equated JS with credibility...
...and that is the difference between you and I.  I would never make judgments of your executive leadership as I
would be unfamiliar with their decisions and they wouldn't effect my work lfe.   What exactly has Joanne stated
that has you distrust her?  And why with 
you NOT being a F/A that you feel you have a dog in this fight concerning the trustworthines of the head of Inflight?

also
just to update Delta is adding Extra sections for Crew positioning on thurs and Friday
MCO-ATL
DTW-ATL
MSP-ATL
Friday
DTW-ATL
MSP-ATL

BABABOOY said:
...and that is the difference between you and I.  I would never make judgments of your executive leadership as I
would be unfamiliar with their decisions and they wouldn't effect my work life.
Why not? I get that you're simply flying just enough to qualify for medical, but IFS doesn't operate in a vacuum.

Maybe the "difference" between you & I is that I think it's important to know what's going on with the company as a whole?

thanks for the operational update, baba.

And Kev what differences does it make the reasons for which someone works? Union votes don't give preference to one group of people over another based on their motive for working.

If you think you have a right to comment on someone's performance because they draw the same paycheck, then you open yourself to all kinds of criticism from people who have every right to criticize you based on the criticism that you apparently want to use on others. You sure you want to go there?

and maybe the difference between baba (who I don't even know) and me and you is that in decades of service, baba and I have managed to figure out how to work within a system that no one has said is perfect but in which plenty of people have managed to thrive based on their own abilities to adapt.f

You, OTOH, have spent five years complaining and criticizing about everything at DL.

Perhaps the next time a plane goes to the desert we can get you to work the flight and have someone lock you in the bin. There is an employee equivalent of hangar queens that sometimes you just have to write off and WFS.

just kidding... but only a little. I'm sure as the moral compass of the board (if you can really believe that while also trashing your employer) you'll tell me what I have done today is just aweful.

hope you didn't choke on your coffee and that you are now fully awake. :)

thanks for the operational update, baba.

And Kev what differences does it make the reasons for which someone works? Union votes don't give preference to one group of people over another based on their motive for working.
It speaks to how involved one or may not be in the day to day operation(s) of their company. You'll also note that I didn't criticize it, nor did I bring any sort of labor issues into it.

If you think you have a right to comment on someone's performance because they draw the same paycheck, then you open yourself to all kinds of criticism from people who have every right to criticize you based on the criticism that you apparently want to use on others. You sure you want to go there?
Remind us again when/where performance was brought up and/or criticized. Performance and engagement are two separate issues, but you seem to want to conflate them. At any rate, my performance is measured daily. So is Baba's and anyone else's. If you "want to go there," knock yourself out.

You, OTOH, have spent five years complaining and criticizing about everything at DL.
Maybe I have higher expectations.

Perhaps the next time a plane goes to the desert we can get you to work the flight and have someone lock you in the bin. There is an employee equivalent of hangar queens that sometimes you just have to write off and WFS.
A suggestion of physical violence. Good one.

As Josh would say, "saved for future use."

just kidding... but only a little. I'm sure as the moral compass of the board (if you can really believe that while also trashing your employer) you'll tell me what I have done today is just aweful.
Nope, just disappointing.

Latest posts