Southwest Going Back To Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense, but I've seen too many FRNT jets go zipping by the deicing pit for some early morning departures after a frosty night. I've had to wait while DIA was shut down completely so an FRNT jet could do an opposite direction emergency landing (which of course I informed the pax of...they need to know the reason for the delay...). I have doubts about a company with either jets that poorly maintained, or absent that, pilots with such poor judgement.

I've also had an incompetant bafoon I know attack me at church no less about how all UAL employees are overpaid premadonnas. Although I never attacked FRNT in my rebuttle that a lot of us come with a high level of skill and experience, his repeated insistance that he personally trained many FRNT pilots convinced me that I wanted nothing to do with anyone from his "pilot mill".

Sorry, just my personal opinion. Maybe I have personal bias. I'll NEVER put my family on a FRNT jet. But then again, I won't put them on an NWA, AMR or prior to the merger, an AWA jet. I never had any doubts about DAL, UAL or U, although to be perfectly honest, I would have pulled my family off a jet piloted by no less than one of UAL's more "famous" self promoting scabs. I'll have to think about the new "LCC" though.

Somebody's pretty impressed with himself. While I'll, I'll, I'll...never put my family on a plane piloted by you either, so there.

Status
Not open for further replies.