"SPECIAL." Especially for RE-PLUGS and FOX NEWS Fans!

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
https://yahoo.com/trump-news-live-twitter-removes-080900933.html

Well, I posted two links from Fox New's Chris Wallace, showing a one hour interview with the MORON today.

For what ever reason, the links wouldn't come up.

However, google....... ' fox news wallace trump interview ',........ Then, Sit Back and ENJOY eolesen !

Wallace embarressed the 'living shite' out of the MORON, for Lying about JB, and the MORON being incompetent !

M O R O N = " DEAD man WALKING " !!

Last edited:
RE PLUG COWARDS, calling Mikey' Pence ONLY, (' Give it to mikey, he'll EAT IT '), late in the evening to complain to Mikey, that the MORON is hurting them in a lot of their states, AND especially when it comes to Senate Races. To which ' MIKEY ' gives a two word answer ONLY, " DULY NOTED " !!

I just got out of the hospital due to COVID-19.
Glad you are recovering. I'm kind of out of commission. I was hit by a car while riding my bike last week. My injuries (broken clavicle and bad bruising along my right side) are surprisingly mild considering the accident was a pretty nasty. I was going almost 20 mph and he broadsided me going about 20 mph. I went airborne and was thrown across two lanes of traffic. My bike is totaled, but thankfully (to those who care about me) I'm not.

Glad you are recovering. I'm kind of out of commission. I was hit by a car while riding my bike last week. My injuries (broken clavicle and bad bruising along my right side) are surprisingly mild considering the accident was a pretty nasty. I was going almost 20 mph and he broadsided me going about 20 mph. I went airborne and was thrown across two lanes of traffic. My bike is totaled, but thankfully (to those who care about me) I'm not.
Thank goodness you came out of the incident still breathing. Did the driver of the car get charged--illegal turn? running a red light? Or were you the culprit? Like I said, good to hear that you are ok.

so sorry to hear that you were injured. glad you survived it. wishing you a speedy recovery and prayers coming your way.

P.S. I don't bike on the streets anymore, trails only

You take care K.C. That's one reason I stopped riding my motorcycle. Too many idiots out there that just don't see you!.........And no it wasn't a Harley!

KCF.
First off, glad you're NOT worse !!!

If your not at fault, I hope you get a damn good lawyer and Sue the Piss out of the Insurance Company of the guilty driver.

KCF.
First off, glad you're NOT worse !!!

If your not at fault, I hope you get a damn good lawyer and Sue the Piss out of the Insurance Company of the guilty driver.

I wasn't at fault. I was on a designated bike route, riding about 3 feet from the curb. The truck that hit me was coming out of a cut thru street and never slowed down and proceeded into the intersection...and me. The thing that gets me....I called 911 and told them I was hit by a car and injured. They dispatched fire and ambulance - but not the police. I had to ask the firefighters to call the police so that I could get a report filed. I don't think they even ticketed the driver.