Spiked the Football

delldude

Veteran
Oct 29, 2002
Downrange
www.youtube.com
Russia threatens to strike NATO missile defense sites

obama-forward.jpg

Russia’s most senior military officer said Thursday that Moscow would pre-emptively strike and destroy U.S.-led NATO missile defense sites in Eastern Europe if talks with Washington about the developing system continue to stall.

“A decision to use destructive force pre-emptively will be taken if the situation worsens,” Russian Chief of General Staff Nikolai Makarov said at an international missile defense conference in Moscow attended by senior U.S. and NATO officials.

Looks like Medvedev wants patted a little higher on the thigh this time.

It doesn't get any better than this...

It's all about getting re-elected over doing what is right Dude !

"Caught on open mike, Obama tells Medvedev he needs ‘space’ on missile defense!"
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-tells-medvedev-solution-on-missile-defense-is-unlikely-before-elections/2012/03/26/gIQASoblbS_story.html

For all you Obamabot's , that means "IF" Nobama is re-elected , he'll give away the farm to Mother Russia !

It's all about getting re-elected over doing what is right Dude !

"Caught on open mike, Obama tells Medvedev he needs 'space' on missile defense!"
http://www.washingto...blbS_story.html

For all you Obamabot's , that means "IF" Nobama is re-elected , he'll give away the farm to Mother Russia !

" IF " Obama wins ?

You know what southwind, it's ok to wish and hope,........................BUT...if you are ANYWHERE close to thinking that MITTens is going to beat the sitting President, up for re-election, then my "good ol' Boy', YOU have a serious problem in your HEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!

To simplify things, lets change Obama to the letter A, and MITTens to the letter B.
SO,
IF you think B is going to beat A, you need HELP.........QUICK, real QUICK !

Do you have ANY sembalence of an Idea of How many of Ron Paul's supporters are NOT voting in Nov. ?
Thus making this a 3 way race which equals a victory for the " D " party.

I quess I've been quietly (within myself) giving you credit for More smarts than you really have.

I could comfort you by saying you'll have a better chance in 16', BUT if Hillary runs, well, it'll be...GAME-SET-MATCH again for the " D " party, until 2024 !!!

Good luck 'southie" cause' your gonna' NEED IT !

" IF " Obama wins ?

You know what southwind, it's ok to wish and hope,........................BUT...if you are ANYWHERE close to thinking that MITTens is going to beat the sitting President, up for re-election, then my "good ol' Boy', YOU have a serious problem in your HEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!

To simplify things, lets change Obama to the letter A, and MITTens to the letter B.
SO,

Do you have ANY sembalence of an Idea of How many of Ron Paul's supporters are NOT voting in Nov. ?

I quess I've been quietly (within myself) giving you credit for More smarts than you really have.

I could comfort you by saying you'll have a better chance in 16', BUT if Hillary runs, well, it'll be...GAME-SET-MATCH again for the " D " party, until 2024 !!!

See Obama launched his campaign yesterday to a less than half filled stadium?

With that said, election night you'll be on suicide watch?

See Obama launched his campaign yesterday to a less than half filled stadium?

With that said, election night you'll be on suicide watch?

To tell ya' the truth dell, I'm equally interested in the Senate race. (kind of a back-up plan)
Should B O lose, (it's a bit less than a 50% chance), keeping Harry Reid and the Senate, would suffice intil 16', when YOU-know- WHO will be "strongly on the Scene". At that point, Then Y O U, my PA. bro' will be on "the Watch" :blink:

To tell ya' the truth dell, I'm equally interested in the Senate race. (kind of a back-up plan)
Should B O lose, (it's a bit less than a 50% chance), keeping Harry Reid and the Senate, would suffice intil 16', when YOU-know- WHO will be "strongly on the Scene". At that point, Then Y O U, my PA. bro' will be on "the Watch" :blink:

Don't think so. HC is hanging it up. Too much jet lag and she has trouble hearing the phone ring at 3am now.
Jimmy Carter was all piss and vinegar and a shoe in until the polls closed. I don't count my chickens Dude.

Don't think so. HC is hanging it up. Too much jet lag and she has trouble hearing the phone ring at 3am now.
Jimmy Carter was all piss and vinegar and a shoe in until the polls closed. I don't count my chickens Dude.

Jesus dell, I'm not sayin' that B O is a shoe-in !
Thats why YOU and ME will be watchin' ( closely) those Senate races on the evening of 11/6 !

" IF " Obama wins ?

SO,

Err.................................
Romney closes in on Obama in new polls !

Read this and weep....................Sucka !

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57428926-503544/romney-closes-in-on-obama-in-new-polls/

Russia threatens to strike NATO missile defense sites

obama-forward.jpg

Looks like Medvedev wants patted a little higher on the thigh this time.

It doesn't get any better than this...

“He must have been drunk,” said Barry Blechman, a distinguished fellow at the Stimson Center think tank.

Alcoholism is a big problem in Russia so he's probably not that far off the mark. It would be interesting to see the Russians atempting such a strike. They could go nuclear but that opens an even bigger can or worms. The prevailing winds means that the fallout could very well end up over them. A conventional strike is hampered by the fact that the Russian Air Force is woefully unprepared for a deep interdiction strike.

Under 1000 miles is a deep interdiction?

If they have to overfly the Ukraine or Belarus that's what a round trip will end up being. There are bases in Kalingrad that are closer but are vulnerable themsleves. Fact is the Russian Air Force would be hard pressed to carry out precision strikes ala USAF/USN. Their lackluster showing in Georgia is a good example.

Not that it would ever happen anyway.