Stay Safe and Stay Healthy Out There

From swamt: "Yes full pay.
Reason being due to the covid-19 test being positive to some guys, and they were in contact with too many others so they just shut down all hangars and shops within the hangars until, I think April 17th."

I believe you will see this kind of policy at other airlines as well, but, not here at AA. You have to use your own time if you want to be paid. Bunch of freakin arsehats.

But, look at the upside, maybe you can get into an admirals club for your free mask!!!
CORRECTION:
My bad. I was wrong on the reopening date. April 13th was the first day back not 17.
And now a new separate building has now been contaminated outside of the hangars so we will see how they treat a different area if it will be the same as the hangars were treated.

Hope everyone is continuing to stay safe and stay well. Please take care of yourselves and don't relax the rules too soon. An interesting fact from the pandemic in 1918, there was a peak, a dropoff, then a much worse peak where millions died.
To put this into some perspective, my daughter is now in charge of disposition of the deceased... not a good job, but she is doing her best, working with the National Guard and the Medical Examiner's office...it's bad out there-- PLEASE STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY and don't take chances.

Reactions: Rogallo