" STRIKE THREE " ( ATL ), YOU'RE O U T !!!

I see red states showing true colors:

1. They don’t want people to vote.
2. They don’t support Companies employing people.

Ignorance is bliss in your world?
You're funny. Who do think the red states want to vote? Billy Bob and J.R. and anyone who wears camouflage? I see a lot of people moving to Texas so someone must think they are going to be employed.

I see red states showing true colors:

1. They don’t want people to vote.
2. They don’t support Companies employing people.

Ignorance is bliss in your world?
Why is it they want to let people vote by adhering to rules which were usurped by Secretaries of State to unconstitutionally change existing election law to take advantage of a pandemic?
They want people to vote within the law.
They do not support companies employing people, do tell, pal.....do tell....LOL

Why is it they want to let people vote by adhering to rules which were usurped by Secretaries of State to unconstitutionally change existing election law to take advantage of a pandemic?
They want people to vote within the law.
They do not support companies employing people, do tell, pal.....do tell....LOL

Iowa cutting 9 days off early voting.
AZ. wants to make you send a picture of your ID now with absentee ballot.
Ga. less time to ask for absentee ballot.
Ga. limits drop boxes.
Ga. makes it a crime for giving someone water or food in line.
Fla. eliminate drop boxes.
Tex. prohibit local officials from encouraging people to vote.

There are many more anti voting measures out there. How about letting people vote and make them want to vote for your policies?

What does any of these have to do with voting within laws?

You been watching what they are trying to do to DAL, KO, etc. Now surely you know that’s counterproductive to jobs if they are successful.

Lay off the right talking points.

You're funny. Who do think the red states want to vote? Billy Bob and J.R. and anyone who wears camouflage? I see a lot of people moving to Texas so someone must think they are going to be employed.

That was a reference to the boycotting being asked for against DL, coke, etc.

If state legislatures want to take measures to disenfranchise the people they don't want to vote they will have to put up with the consequences from people who disagree..

If state legislatures want to take measures to disenfranchise the people they don't want to vote they will have to put up with the consequences from people who disagree..
Who is being disenfranchised? The rules apply to everyone. Are you saying some people aren't capable of following the rules? That sounds a little insulting.

All this performative BS under the guise of "election integrity," and not a single politician is talking about ways to make it structurally easier to vote. Right now, we have to opt in to participate. The default should be an opt out.

Instead of wasting time enacting laws against handing out food/water to those in line, why aren't pols asking why the lines are so long, and how to fix it?

The solutions already exist, but the GOP needs to stop pushing the Big Lie before we can get to work. In the meantime, by insisting on adhering to the Big Lie, Kemp and the GA. GOP just cost the state ~$100m. Brilliant.

Last edited:
Who is being disenfranchised? The rules apply to everyone. Are you saying some people aren't capable of following the rules? That sounds a little insulting.
People living in highly populated areas having their opportunity to vote limited. Can you guess who those people might be?

The funny thing about rights is that they are available to those who want to exercise it within the laws.

Kevin wants voting to be mandatory, which means elections become thoughtless... just the way Democrats like it.

Voting should require some thought and effort. At least a third of the country opts out by not voting registering and not voting. Those who want to be part of the process have zero barriers to participating, despite the fear Democrats try to instill every time enforcing the law comes up in conversation...

I don't see Boston, NY, PHILLY, Baltimore, DC, Detroit, Chicago, Minnesota, Denver, (the) BURGH, California, following ' JOE - JAH's ' lead !!

Nucky Johnson would be proud of that list.

Those are predominantly One-Party Rule Cities for the past 50+ years, and most are textbook examples of deep corruption and patronage.

Iowa cutting 9 days off early voting.
AZ. wants to make you send a picture of your ID now with absentee ballot.
Ga. less time to ask for absentee ballot.
Ga. limits drop boxes.
Ga. makes it a crime for giving someone water or food in line.
Fla. eliminate drop boxes.
Tex. prohibit local officials from encouraging people to vote.

There are many more anti voting measures out there. How about letting people vote and make them want to vote for your policies?

What does any of these have to do with voting within laws?

You been watching what they are trying to do to DAL, KO, etc. Now surely you know that’s counterproductive to jobs if they are successful.

Lay off the right talking points.
Ahh ha ha ha......Dude, the laws that are being implemented pretty much mirror what I live with in Pennsylvania. You know, a 'BLUE" state. Same state the SOS created her own election law 'modifications'...was rebuked and resigned.Legislature demanded they, as required by the state constitution, should be the ones who amend election law.
Your crowd wants you to be able to mail in ballots for up to two weeks after election day. If I don't vote on election day, I have no recourse, like missed the bus....just think, the election day in person tally is published, now you have two weeks to 'help out' your candidate of choice......LOL....yeah, that's the ticket....yeah.

AZ its an affidavit with your DL number and date of birth. When you sign the vote by mail application, you have to affirm, under penalty of perjury, that the info you are providing is true and correct. That is a signed affidavit. There's another easy peasy for people who don't have a DL...no biggie.

Ga. makes it a crime for giving someone water or food in line. No it does not. It is only a crime if partisan groups pass out food or drink, already are federal election laws dealing with this.

Tex. prohibit local officials from encouraging people to vote.It prohibits government officials from sending unsolicited mail-in ballot applications to voters.If you want to vote, the law says you must make a request. No chance unsolicited ballots could end up being fraudulently used?

I need to layoff the right talking points? Doooood......All I did was research your claims from 'dem talking points' or articles you blindly follow....LOL.