SUPER SCAB...."PTO" missing in action ?

Well PTO, most of the striking mechanics wouldnt call in sick then go fishin and fly while "sick" the way you did. you ought to be fired for that. but hey, it all comes back to dougie and his famous quote, "we have a flawless operations going on with our maintaince department"

We left number three on the recorder for a couple of weeks and heckled the guy mercilessly. :D
:lol: That’s good. Speaking of heckling I received a coaching for being late yesterday, had one of those nightmare non-rev follies where it takes you twenty-two hours to reach your destination. Well the manager that was giving me my coaching missed a day from work the previous week for the very same reason. He asked, "Are we going to have any more issues of this nature in the future? I told him, "I don't know. If Northwest as a company isn't held responsible for the weather how do you expect to hold me as an individual responsible for the weather?" An hour later at our meeting everyone was asking him how was his vacation in Florida. It was funny but I did feel for the guy because he is a really good guy and by no means a hypocrite but he was put in a position where he had to be hypocritical, he was having a hard time with it and we were having fun with it. B)

:lol: That’s good. Speaking of heckling I received a coaching for being late yesterday, had one of those nightmare non-rev follies where it takes you twenty-two hours to reach your destination. Well the manager that was giving me my coaching missed a day from work the previous week for the very same reason. He asked, "Are we going to have any more issues of this nature in the future? I told him, "I don't know. If Northwest as a company isn't held responsible for the weather how do you expect to hold me as an individual responsible for the weather?" An hour later at our meeting everyone was asking him how was his vacation in Florida. It was funny but I did feel for the guy because he is a really good guy and by no means a hypocrite but he was put in a position where he had to be hypocritical, he was having a hard time with it and we were having fun with it. B)
too bad they didnt fire. but hey, they need scabs desperatley. dont non rev when their is bad weather. or when the plane is full.

Nah, you should have just put "union" in quotes...

I thought it was pretty funny. :lol:
LOL, I will the next time. It was meant to be funny, not taken seriously, even to PTO. Perhaps I'll just stay off this Board so I don't Pi$$ anyone else off. On a different note, in closing, Kev, Did you see the comments/reference I made back a while about the 737 Engine Tethers in regards to the CO incedent @ El Paso? I know you had made a comment and I did reply. Regards, QA
Ya'll have fun and Be Safe !!!!

Not sure how NWA rules/regs are pertaining to non-rev travel while off duty due to illness, but at AA you best not get caught trying to non-rev after calling in sick.
That depends. We had a crew chief at AA that listed an adress on St Thomas as his legal residence, he flew home after calling in sick and the company tried to fire him. His response was "Are you saying I cant go HOME when I'm sick?"

Latest posts