Super Sunday

Mtnman928

Advanced
May 12, 2004
Somewhere out West
I believe this suggestion was brought up on this board a while back and now there will be an incentive to work Super Sunday.

There will be big screen televisions in the airport break areas for the Super Bowl festivities and game.

Pizza's will be served in various break areas and crew rooms.

Employees working that day at the airport will be eligible to win
DONOVAN McNABB JERSEYS (5).

Also employees working that day at the airport are also
eligible to win A PAIR OF FIRST CLASS TICKETS anywhere in the USAir system.

The Boston and Providence airports are also participatng in the Super
Bowl Festivities.

Boston will have 2 big screen TVs set up and Providence will have 1 TV.

Boston emloyees will be eligible for-3 TOM BRADY JERSEYS & 3 SETS OF FIRST CLASS TICKETS

Providence employees will be eligible for- 2 TOM BRADY JERSEYS & 2 SETS OF FIRST CLASS TICKETS.

The capper all of this is that after the game all of the TV's will be raffled off to employees who were working that day. [/B

]Finally, something to look forward to in Philly.

Mtnman

YOU TRULY HAVE TO BE KIDDING! .. BIG SCREEN TV'S?? PIZZA??

WTF??

I HOPE THIS IS NOT TRUE!!

Wheels -

Get over it....I think the idea is awesome. Offering incentives and creating a positive work environment is a great step in mending employee morale. What would you suggest as an incentive to stop the rash of sick calls? Or should we let the system melt down once again.

Great first step CCY.....thanks for listening!

Agree this is a great idea if true.

Hell, who wants a Ford Explorer -- you gotta insure and maintain it, not to mention keeping gas in the tank and I'd still have a truck payment to keep making...

But I could definitely find room for a big screen TV.....

MarkMyWords said:
Wheels -

Get over it....I think the idea is awesome.  Offering incentives and creating a positive work environment is a great step in mending employee morale.  What would you suggest as an incentive to stop the rash of sick calls?  Or should we let the system melt down once again.

Great first step CCY.....thanks for listening!
[post="245286"][/post]​

MMW,

Yea, my idea...remember?

Well, only thing is, the suggestion was for ALL bases and break rooms, including Res, and mechanic/ramp/utility. ALL BASES>

The nation watches the super bowl; not just 2 cities...

Heck, managment almost had it alright...not ungrateful though, just was hoping for ALL employees to partake in this.

Still working on it....

I remember......Bravo......maybe someone is listening!

It would be tough to roll it out system wide. The greatest impact is going to be in PHL, PVD, and BOS. So it is a good start. Making it a system wide raffle would either dilute the chances of winning or increase the expense of having to buy a TV for each station or department.

Great first step in mending employee relations. To the party responsible......Thanks.

Latest posts

Back