Surprise! Surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently you don't either when you see video of the crooked DNC paying and organizing violence at Trump rally

apparently you don't either when you see video of the crooked DNC paying and organizing violence at Trump rally

When Hillary is elected - do you think that some "second amendment person" might follow Trumps suggestion and take her out? Right now, Trump supporters have dismissed a call for assassination as "just telling them to vote". He was telling them much more than that. Should that play out, would you be willing to admit that maybe Trump's words played a role in that? IMHO, should that happen, Donald J Trump should face the lawsuit of his life and be charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

When Hillary is elected - do you think that some "second amendment person" might follow Trumps suggestion and take her out? Right now, Trump supporters have dismissed a call for assassination as "just telling them to vote". He was telling them much more than that. Should that play out, would you be willing to admit that maybe Trump's words played a role in that? IMHO, should that happen, Donald J Trump should face the lawsuit of his life and be charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

nice spin and dodge

nice spin and dodge

So you think that with all the hate and vitriol that the Trump campaign has stirred up that when (not if) he loses, everybody will just go about their business of investigating emails? Maybe if Hillary were running against Bush or Kasich or Rubio or even Cruz. But Trump is different. He called on his "second amendment people" to do something after he said "there's nothing anyone can do". And you guys spin that to say "he was saying get out and vote". He's not just slung mud....he's engendered hatred. And I believe that at least one of his followers might just follow thru on what Trump called on them to do. I hope like hell that I'm wrong here. But I've got a gut feeling that I'm not.

that has nothing to do with what I posted,try to keep up though this is a pattern with you.

so you are ok with Clinton and the DNC paying people to disrupt and commit violence at Trump rallys?

btw if he loses people like yourself will have helped elect the most corrupt person by far to ever hold the office.
I'd call her a crooked pos but it would insult pos's everywhere

that has nothing to do with what I posted,try to keep up though this is a pattern with you.

so you are ok with Clinton and the DNC paying people to disrupt and commit violence at Trump rallys?

btw if he loses people like yourself will have helped elect the most corrupt person by far to ever hold the office.
I'd call her a crooked pos but it would insult pos's everywhere
I think it's terrible. I'm not voting for Clinton either. Don't you worry.....the only 6 votes that count in my state will go to Trump.

Do they have video of the DNC plotting to have Trump assassinated should he win? We've got video of Trump himself saying that about Hillary.

I think it's terrible. I'm not voting for Clinton either. Don't you worry.....the only 6 votes that count in my state will go to Trump.

Do they have video of the DNC plotting to have Trump assassinated should he win? We've got video of Trump himself saying that about Hillary.
tell you what if you have a link of Trump specifically saying he want HRC assassinated then share it with us .now before you go scurrying off what you think he meant doesnt count so don't bother with that'\ I want him saying he wants Hillary assassinated nothing less, otherwise keep your conspiracy theories to yourself

tell you what if you have a link of Trump specifically saying he want HRC assassinated then share it with us .now before you go scurrying off what you think he meant doesnt count so don't bother with that'\ I want him saying he wants Hillary assassinated nothing less, otherwise keep your conspiracy theories to yourself

Great man! Great quotation!....... And with this election. has more meaning than ever before!
14034867_1829366223975930_2836008639328151616_n.png

thks for wasting my 30 secs I missed him saying it
there quite a bit of video about what I posted about DNC/HRC paid violence, care to see it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.