Surprise! Surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thks for wasting my 30 secs I missed him saying it
there quite a bit of video about what I posted about DNC/HRC paid violence, care to see it again?
I got a short video so you wouldn't have that much to watch. What did he mean by "there's nothing anybody can do about it folks...well maybe you second amendment people, I don't know" (shoulder shrug). Sorry, but when you aren't looking thru "hate Hillary" glasses, you are able to recognize that every candidate has some "mentally challenged" followers who just MIGHT misunderstand that the shoulder shrug meant "just kidding".

I got a short video so you wouldn't have that much to watch. What did he mean by "there's nothing anybody can do about it folks...well maybe you second amendment people, I don't know" (shoulder shrug). Sorry, but when you aren't looking thru "hate Hillary" glasses, you are able to recognize that every candidate has some "mentally challenged" followers who just MIGHT misunderstand that the shoulder shrug meant "just kidding".

that's quite the reach you got going there

if I wanted to step out on that limb with you,I have hard evidence that HRC and the DNC not only promote violence they are willing to pay for it so whos to say they may elevate what they are willing to pay for

that's quite the reach you got going there

if I wanted to step out on that limb with you,I have hard evidence that HRC and the DNC not only promote violence they are willing to pay for it so whos to say they may elevate what they are willing to pay for

No reach at all. God bless the second amendment - US citizens can own guns. Some of those people might be off just a little in the head. But they have their rights. And I believe there is a fair chance that some of them may have heard what I heard....."there's nothing anybody can do about it folks...well maybe you second amendment people can, I don't know". And there is a fair chance that they will act on it.

If you actually listen to him...THAT part of his speech sounded a lot like Hillary won...he didn't say "get out and vote"....it was "if she gets to pick her judges, there's nothing anybody can do about it". Well he just told his "second amendment people" that maybe they COULD do something about it. What is it they could do that "nobody else" could - "if she gets to pick her judges". I still maintain that if Hillary Clinton is assassinated, Trump needs to be charged with conspiracy to commit murder.

His buddy Putin had his opponents poisoned....he didn't do it himself, he had someone else do it. Kinda scary that Trump has Putin for a mentor.

KC, You came to that conclusion from your rocking chair?
14610985_1119292458119564_367078306773718134_n.jpg

KC, You came to that conclusion from your rocking chair?
14610985_1119292458119564_367078306773718134_n.jpg

Nope..came to that conclusion by what he said. If Hillary is elected and a nutcase takes his gun and assassinates her, after you all stop high fiving over the death of another human being, would you think that maybe he was influenced by Trump?

Nope..came to that conclusion by what he said. If Hillary is elected and a nutcase takes his gun and assassinates her, after you all stop high fiving over the death of another human being, would you think that maybe he was influenced by Trump?

Majority of political assassinations are committed by radical leftists.

No chance a Bernie fan would go off the reservation?

Reactions: Hackman
Majority of political assassinations are committed by radical leftists.

No chance a Bernie fan would go off the reservation?

Who knows...Bernie wasn't anti gun. He just got a D rating from the NRA because he talked about "sensible regulation", and as a result, his supporters were no longer "you second amendment people". But Bernie didn't encourage his supporters to kill Clinton - he urged them to support her. Yuge difference when a candidate suggests that a certain group just might be the ones to act when "there's nuthin you can do folks...well you second amendment people maybe...I dunno (shoulder shrug shoulder shrug).

Who knows...Bernie wasn't anti gun. He just got a D rating from the NRA because he talked about "sensible regulation", and as a result, his supporters were no longer "you second amendment people". But Bernie didn't encourage his supporters to kill Clinton - he urged them to support her. Yuge difference when a candidate suggests that a certain group just might be the ones to act when "there's nuthin you can do folks...well you second amendment people maybe...I dunno (shoulder shrug shoulder shrug).

Absolutely no chance Trump was inferring organized 1st amendment protests against SCOTUS?

Again with the KCfrier libtard lies. If Trump "urged supporters to kill Clinton", Why the hell didn't Obammys gurl Lynch'em Up Loretta, attorney general at the Nojustice Dept, issue a Federal Arrest Warrent for Donald J Trump??? As you say, "hmmm".

Because it's a libtarded lie, put out by fringe snowflakes like you.

Failed again KCfrier.

this is just an asinine ideal in KCs head I asked him to provide a link with Trump saying someone should assassinate Hillary so far he has failed to do so_Only these out laying theories in his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts