Surprise! Surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all. He said what he said, and the implications were clear unless wearing the Fuzzy "Trump uber alles" goggles. By only implying it and not coming out and saying it, Trump is able to use this as his defense

But you said: Trump technically didn't tell them to do anything.

14606395_10157514262767355_7596672153148733190_n.jpg

Reactions: Hackman
But you said: Trump technically didn't tell them to do anything.

14606395_10157514262767355_7596672153148733190_n.jpg

Clinton never admitted he got a blowjob either. He said something like "that depends on what your definition of is is". Point being - you don't have to say the exact words.

An article in the Boston Globe quoted a Trump supporter at a rally in Cincinnati as saying "If Hillary is in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot...We're going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that's what it takes. There's going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that's what it's going to take. I would do whatever I can for my country". I wonder where he got that idea. Remember...99.9% of gun owners are upstanding Americans. That leaves 108,000 that aren't, and being generous here - if 1% of them are loony, that's 1,080 that might have heard Trumps voice telling them that only they can do what nobody else can.

Clinton never admitted he got a blowjob either. He said something like "that depends on what your definition of is is". Point being - you don't have to say the exact words.

An article in the Boston Globe quoted a Trump supporter at a rally in Cincinnati as saying "If Hillary is in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot...We're going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that's what it takes. There's going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that's what it's going to take. I would do whatever I can for my country". I wonder where he got that idea. Remember...99.9% of gun owners are upstanding Americans. That leaves 108,000 that aren't, and being generous here - if 1% of them are loony, that's 1,080 that might have heard Trumps voice telling them that only they can do what nobody else can.

Don't suppose you see the Black Lives Matter movement or the Occupy gig as revolutines in the making........

And if a tree falls in the woods and you pretend you didn't hear it - did it make a noise?
This might trigger your snowflake libtard sensitivity, but we heard and saw this illegal immigrant idiot. Hildabeast is responsible, she told him to.

Clinton never admitted he got a blowjob either. He said something like "that depends on what your definition of is is". Point being - you don't have to say the exact words. Billdo Clinton didn't need to admit to getting a Monica BJ, she kept the dress with Billdos creamy sauce on it. That's DNA evidence.

An article in the Boston Globe quoted a Trump supporter at a rally in Cincinnati as saying "If Hillary is in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot...We're going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that's what it takes. There's going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that's what it's going to take. I would do whatever I can for my country". I wonder where he got that idea. Where did this mexican get the idea to call for Trumps (the whole family) being shot? Hildabeast callled for it. remember 99.9% of gun owners are upstanding Americans. That leaves 108,000 that aren't, and being generous here - if 1% of them are loony, that's 1,080 that might have heard Trumps voice telling them that only they can do what nobody else can. What about Black Lies Matter that Obammy invited to the White House KCfrier? Did Obammy tell the black thugs to kill Trump. I'd say you libtards are 100% looney.
We all know the violence, chaos, and murder the libtards like to perpetuate.

You wholly lost the argument about 2 pages ago. But please continue with your libtarded version of "what Trump said".

It's fun to see you twist off on trips to outer space.

When Hillary is elected - do you think that some "second amendment person" might follow Trumps suggestion and take her out? Right now, Trump supporters have dismissed a call for assassination as "just telling them to vote". He was telling them much more than that. Should that play out, would you be willing to admit that maybe Trump's words played a role in that? IMHO, should that happen, Donald J Trump should face the lawsuit of his life and be charged with conspiracy to commit murder.
It is 1/30/2017 AND YOU HAVE BEEN DECLARED A MORON!

Status
Not open for further replies.