Surprise! Surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The voice, and money, behind the Democrat Party:
soros-ss-photo.jpg

Saudi Arabia has excepted zero refugees. I wonder why? Yet this is a resource they have that is not being unitized!
16265614_832748800196350_2625533322423669830_n.jpg

If the photo is correct, or not, is not the point! What is, and is indisputable, is that he was a Nazi collaborator.
No wonder he is so rich...to be smart enough to be a Nazi collaborator at 9 years of age is pretty special.

I guess the definition of fake news is - if it fits your story, it's indisputable (unless you are a liberal). I would have imagined that when I was in junior high and high school in the late 60's and 70's...well before the liberal snowflake era...they would have mentioned SOMETHING about Hitler consulting with a 9 year old.

Last edited:
No wonder he is so rich...to be smart enough to be a Nazi collaborator at 9 years of age is pretty special.

I guess the definition of fake news is - if it fits your story, it's indisputable (unless you are a liberal). I would have imagined that when I was in junior high and high school in the late 60's and 70's...well before the liberal snowflake era...they would have mentioned SOMETHING about Hitler consulting with a 9 year old.
Sorry KC, you are off by a few years. Here it is from his own mouth.

Saudi Arabia has excepted zero refugees. I wonder why? Yet this is a resource they have that is not being unitized!
Well, I lived in Sodom Arabia for 2 and1/2 years as an expat and could tell you stories that you would shake your head at.
Why does SA get a pass on the terrorist ban?
Osama Bin Laden was a SA citizen, the 14 terrorists in 911 were from SA.
SA does and will fund extremists as when it benefits them.
As far as your illustration, it is most likely showing a tent city for people during the hajj.

Sorry KC, you are off by a few years. Here it is from his own mouth.
Yes...and when I was 9 years old, some of my happiest memories were in Orlando before Disney...right in the middle of the Vietnam War. That's indisputable. Does that mean I collaborated with the Viet Cong?

If you look on the right side, just about 3/4 of the way down, I think you'll see "Trump". Maybe it's one of his earlier developments ther. Saudi Arabia isn't on the banned country list because our dear leader has business interests there. And if you took all the Saudi's involved in 9/11 off those planes, the World Trade Center would still be standing and The planes involved would have diverted to another airport due to "a disturbance in the cabin"..

Yes...and when I was 9 years old, some of my happiest memories were in Orlando before Disney...right in the middle of the Vietnam War. That's indisputable. Does that mean I collaborated with the Viet Cong?
So are you disputing that Soros is a major contributor to the Democratic Party?

Status
Not open for further replies.