Surprise! Surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao and you call Trump unstable? lol

You win. It is extremely presidential and perfectly normal for a leader of the largest, most powerful nation on earth to tweet about crowd sizes, his daughters clothing line, "fake news", and other trivial matters. I would imagine that if twitter was around in WW2, We wouldn't have quotes like "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself"...It would have been more like "Japs are such losers....you'll get yours #wearepissed"...or maybe start off a prayer breakfast discussing how his fireside chat ratings were so much better than Hoovers.

There is a movie that kind of reminds me of Trump and Trump supporters. IT's called "Being There". Peter Sellers plays an idiot gardener that the elite in Washington believe is a genius on the economy. Good movie, but Sellers was much nicer than Trump will ever be.

They sure do. I predict that for the first time in 70 years we will the US deploy nukes within the next 4 years. And the WORLD will pay the consequences.
You won't, you will be safe and sound hiding in a Arrowhead mens room

You win. It is extremely presidential and perfectly normal for a leader of the largest, most powerful nation on earth to tweet about crowd sizes, his daughters clothing line, "fake news", and other trivial matters. I would imagine that if twitter was around in WW2, We wouldn't have quotes like "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself"...It would have been more like "Japs are such losers....you'll get yours #wearepissed"...or maybe start off a prayer breakfast discussing how his fireside chat ratings were so much better than Hoovers.

There is a movie that kind of reminds me of Trump and Trump supporters. IT's called "Being There". Peter Sellers plays an idiot gardener that the elite in Washington believe is a genius on the economy. Good movie, but Sellers was much nicer than Trump will ever be.
Ladies and gentlemen...beware of stupidity and fecal intelligence otherwise you might Step In It...right KC?

Status
Not open for further replies.