SWA adding 1000's of jobs at Denver DIA

Flights from Denver to Steamboat seems a bit odd. There is only 1 ski resort to support that route--Steamboat Springs. Other airlines--such as AA--have non-stop flights from all over the U.S. to Steamboat during peak ski season. Having to change planes in Denver not necessary. Also, Eagle Airport (EGE) serves a lot more ski country--specifically Vail which is largest ski resort in Colorado.
Not judgin'. Just sayin'.
I too thought it was odd about the stop in Denver.

However, flying into Steamboat is much preferred over driving there. The drive when road covered in snow and ice is truly scary. Brother-in-law did it one time several years ago. Swore he would never do it again, and hasn't.o_O:eek:

And, though I can not get Google to anwer a straight yes or no question (Does SWA serve EGE during ski season?) I'm fairly certain that SWA does in fact serve EGE during ski season. I'm just not sure about the "from where" question. If you can find an answer I would like to know.

However, flying into Steamboat is much preferred over driving there. The drive when road covered in snow and ice is truly scary. Brother-in-law did it one time several years ago. Swore he would never do it again, and hasn't.o_O:eek:

And, though I can not get Google to anwer a straight yes or no question (Does SWA serve EGE during ski season?) I'm fairly certain that SWA does in fact serve EGE during ski season. I'm just not sure about the "from where" question. If you can find an answer I would like to know.
No we do not serve EGE, Eagle County Regional Airport.
Heck it's only 150 miles due west of DIA.