T E X O D U S !

They are stuck between deciding if Dumb Donald is the worst thing to happen to the Republican Party since Nixon, or the worst thing ever.

Don't get your hopes up too high. There are a lot of people in Texas who will vote for Trump again. They just won't admit it. You can spot them easily here in Liberal-Communist Dallas. When asked who they plan to vote for or even more general what party they support, the answer is "I haven't made up my mind yet" or "Who I'm going to vote for is none of your business." And after the primaries, particularly if one of Trump's Republican opponents wins, the answer will be "What difference does it make? The election is over.":rolleyes:

Good point
Don't get your hopes up too high. There are a lot of people in Texas who will vote for Trump again. They just won't admit it. You can spot them easily here in Liberal-Communist Dallas. When asked who they plan to vote for or even more general what party they support, the answer is "I haven't made up my mind yet" or "Who I'm going to vote for is none of your business." And after the primaries, particularly if one of Trump's Republican opponents wins, the answer will be "What difference does it make? The election is over.":rolleyes:

Good Point 'Jim, as usual.

66956751_1279167908928584_7067896489804038144_n.jpg