T-RUMP...quits the GOP

tom barry

Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
The Worlds LARGEST HORSE'S ARSE....T-RUMP has had enough of the REPUG party, and is now declaring he's an INDY...........AND is clearing the way for a possible run in the 12' election !

Think ol' BAD HAIR COMB is pissed because only NEWT x3 was the only one to commit to that friggin' MORON's "debate" ?

If he does run in 12' , this will prove ...Too Good To Be True ! Just enough to turn a (somewhat) potential MITT/BO race into a BO..."game, set, match" !

Oh the Drama. I don't know if I can stand anymore. (Then again) YES I CAN, don't stop(it), Bring it on !

Trump is such a attention whore. He does not no when to shut up and go away. If this back fires on which if he runs it will, I think he will be shooting him self in the foot. I am starting to think he actually believes what his people are telling him.

Hope you don't think that a crushing defeat will stop Trump. It will just convince him that people don't know what's good for them. It would never occur to that egomaniac that the voters looked at him and his record and didn't like what they saw.

I love that this ignorant fool thinks that he 'pulled out' as moderator as opposed to the reality of the situation that all but two candidates said they did not want to be on the same stage with him. Trump is turning into even more of a joke.

I wonder if he is the only person who does not know he is not going to run?

Latest posts

Back