T-RUMP wants to Buy GREENLAND !

Trump wasn't born yet. I'm not sure how Denmark was doing 100 years ago, but from what I can find on Wikipedia,

Is Greenland a financial burden on Denmark? Did Woodrow Wilson balk if he didn't get his way?
First lets get one thing straight here, for the record, do I think this thing is going to happen? ......No, I don't. But it would be great if he could pull it off! ........ Time well tell. As for financial burden, Denmark provideds an initial annual subsidy of DKK 3.4 billion. $508,266,000.00 United States Dollars.

Last edited:
So why are you babbling on about it? Anyone who has been hired by Trump with some other option has bailed. What's left is a bunch of kissasses who couldn't even get hired by Fox.

0ad.png
The only thing giving us a headache is his Trump derangement syndrome.
Isn’t that the truth ,throwing a flame bait post out while announcing everyone is on ignore is typical of a snowflake and shows a lack of balls in general

Btw Bears your op is one of your dumbest yet, since Trump is going to lose how about you share with us who’s going to beat him? We all know how great you are with predictions it’s kind of your specialty.

Just a few observations

1. border is no more secure than it was the day he took office
2. Swamp wasn't drained - deadlier critters were introduced
3. It's actually "Trump, Flag (he just loves flags) Nation and God. In that order. He's already agreed that he is the second coming of God
4. He's failing miserably at uniting America.

So I guess we can call this the "failure trailer".

Maybe if Dumbocrats would stop kissing illegal ass and obstructing it would be.

They don't want border security, they don't want ICE, they don't want the illegals detained.... but they DO want sanctuary cities, welfare and medicaid for illegals.

Why not google "Clinton Gingrich Social Security".

I could care less.

The Democrats are pandering to illegals and redistributing citizens wealth to them while refusing to comply with immigration law.

You know it and I know it.

They have a word for that..... treason.

No matter what you say you are not going to change FACT.
That response has nothing to do with Greenland, the failure trailer or Clinton and Gingrich almost revamping social security. Everything you post you seem to get from right wing nutjob sites. Take for example...I point out how other president quietly work behind the scenes to get their agenda approved. LBJ was arm twisting to get civil rights passed. I mention that Bill Clinton and Newter Gingrich came ever so close to a bipartisan solution to "fix" social security. Rather than address ANY of that post, you come back with a nutjob Clinton Crime Syndicate. And that, my friend, is a FACT.
You brought up the border.

My answer to that was The Democrats are pandering to illegals and redistributing citizens wealth to them while refusing to comply with immigration law. Don't act like that conversation never happened.

Just another example of a leftist pushing a false narrative.

Given the lefts goal of wealth redistribution and given the rights want to abolish Social Security (which working people PAY for their whole working lives) what the hell makes you think I want Social Security "fixed"? The only thing wrong with Social Security is the government is using the people's money as it's own private IOU bank. If they would keep their hands out of the cookie jar and stop paying people that have paid little to nothing in (disability has become a very abused entitlement program) Social Security would be just fine.

Last edited:

My answer to that was The Democrats are pandering to illegals and redistributing citizens wealth to them while refusing to comply with immigration law. Don't act like that conversation never happened.

Given the lefts goal of wealth redistribution and given the rights want to abolish Social Security (which working people PAY for their whole working lives) what the hell makes you think I want Social Security "fixed"? The only thing wrong with Social Security is the government is using the people's money as it's own private IOU bank. If they would keep their hands out of the cookie jar and stop paying people that have paid little to nothing in (disability has become a very abused entitlement program) Social Security would be just fine.

I brought up the border because you were told (and believe) that we are safer from crime...that the rapists and drug dealers aren't coming across. And you also believe he shut down the government over a wall that would protect you. I simply pointed out there is still a thousand mile long gap in that wall. So the border is no more secure.

As for social security - keep an eye on "tax cut 2.0" that the Trump administration is planning. Because that tax cut is going to come from the payroll tax...the money that FUNDS Social Security and Medicare. The money won't be there in the "IOU bank". So when you get a little bigger paycheck, you might want to send that money straight into your 401K because your Social Security check is going to be a lot lower.

YOu might want to google "social security second term project" to get an idea of your dear leaders plans as he continues to make America even greater. And the Republicans you vote for consider Social Security and Medicare to be "entitlements" . While you read that as "deadbeats on food stamps", THEY consider it to be...well....YOU after you retire. So when you step into the polling place in 2020, think about what you are about to pull that lever for. I am working with my local election commission to include a jar of vaseline for every Republican voter. They are going to need it.

Last edited:

But ' Lay Low '.
Why does the GOP want to abolish SS ????????
I mean I know your from blood red OKIE-HOMA, but do you want SS replaced with some type of 'savings plan' (AKA a type of 401k, at the mercy of the stock market ) ?????????
I mean even Conservative BRAINWASHING has it's limits.

But ' Lay Low '.
Why does the GOP want to abolish SS ????????
I mean I know your from blood red OKIE-HOMA, but do you want SS replaced with some type of 'savings plan' (AKA a type of 401k, at the mercy of the stock market ) ?????????
I mean even Conservative BRAINWASHING has it's limits.
When did I ever give you the impression I wanted to abolish social security?

Social security is fine with 3 exceptions.

#1 Social Security would be flush with cash if our own government was not robbing us blind. Experts are saying at the present rate SS will be insolvent by 2035. That needs to stop. That was part of why Republicans wanted to privatize it is to deny access to government borrowing (which they NEVER pay back). I know Democrats have warned about the risk associated with privatization but from my perspective the government is borrowing Social Security into insolvency anyway so where is the risk?

#2 You have FAR too many people drawing drawing SSD. SSD has become the new entitlement group. If you don't think this is abused you need to look at the exponentially increased numbers of people on SSD (way outside of the scope of population growth). Keep in mind this is in an age where machines do a lot of the repetitive and physically demanding labor.

#3 Under NO circumstances should ANYONE not born in this country be allowed to draw social security unless they are a naturalized citizen AND can show 20 years of LEGITIMATE employment history (of course qualifications would be done per household so non working spouses can draw survivor benefits).

Is there any of that you disagree with Bears?

Watch the video KCFlyer and tell me..... why the change regarding illegal immigration?

When did the Democrats decide to betray the American citizen?

When did they decide to commit treason against the American people?

The best part is when she touched on the cost of welfare for illegals despite claims from the left that illegals have no access to welfare.

When did I ever give you the impression I wanted to abolish social security?

Social security is fine with 3 exceptions.

#1 Social Security would be flush with cash if our own government was not robbing us blind. Experts are saying at the present rate SS will be insolvent by 2035. That needs to stop. That was part of why Republicans wanted to privatize it is to deny access to government borrowing (which they NEVER pay back). I know Democrats have warned about the risk associated with privatization but from my perspective the government is borrowing Social Security into insolvency anyway so where is the risk?

#2 You have FAR too many people drawing drawing SSD. SSD has become the new entitlement group. If you don't think this is abused you need to look at the exponentially increased numbers of people on SSD (way outside of the scope of population growth). Keep in mind this is in an age where machines do a lot of the repetitive and physically demanding labor.

#3 Under NO circumstances should ANYONE not born in this country be allowed to draw social security unless they are a naturalized citizen AND can show 20 years of LEGITIMATE employment history (of course qualifications would be done per household so non working spouses can draw survivor benefits).

Is there any of that you disagree with Bears?
I never said you wanted to abolish Social Securiy. Indeed...I'll be you are planning on collecting Social Security and using Medicare when you are 65.

I'll rewrite this since I think you missed it - pay close attention to "tax cut 2.0". It is a proposed payroll tax cut. This is the tax money that goes to fund Social Security and Medicare. And you're right - you never said you wanted to abolish them....I just said that Republicans DO want to abolish both. And if we get tax cut 2.0, you'll get an extra $20 in your paycheck and Social Security will be insolvent by 2025. So by the time you want to retire, the earliest you will be able to claim Social Security will likely be at age 80.

Here's an interesting thing too...back when God...er...Reagan was president, he signed the largest tax INCREASE in history. It was the payroll tax. An effort to "save" social security. But a funny thing happened. Republicans wanted star wars and an even bigger military, so none of that money was sent to the "trust fund". It was sent to the general fund. THAT way Republicans wouldn't need to borrow from Social Security, although they still did.

I'm just pointing out what Republicans have planned for you. You might want to read up on that before you vote in 2020.

That's an easy question, clit-rat. If he wins the primary, Joe Biden !!
If you are counting on "Sleepy Joe", you are in deep trouble Bears!....... Or should I say, if that's the best, of the best, the Democrats can feild, they are in deep trouble!...... But than again, this isn't what the Democrats planned, now is it? Hillary was a shoe-in and was supposed to take a second term! Didn't happen!!!! My! My! MY!....... Baahaaaa!!!

Latest posts