TA DA! Here it is!

Hopeful

Veteran
Dec 21, 2002
Here it is again just in case viewers here overlook it in other topics. Just scroll down to specific workgroups for the PDF

http://twu514.org/blog/2012/05/01/twu-aa-bankruptcy-contract-language-side-by-side-comparisons-and-term-sheets/

How demoralizing of a proposal. Another first for the TWU at American Airlines.

OK guys, a question.

If this P O S passes, and in regard to the Retiree Med. Benefits, what happens to the prefunding monies PAID to AA over many years, from guys/gals (like me) who have already retired ???

Tom , that has yet to be determined in the 1114 hearing.
It is my hope and I would think everyone elses that they would leave the retirees alone and let them have what they earned.
They should also resolve this before the June period when folks are deciding to retire or not, not sure this will happen.
We will wait and see.

It is my hope and I would think everyone elses that they would leave the retirees alone and let them have what they earned.
They should also resolve this before the June period when folks are deciding to retire or not, not sure this will happen.
We will wait and see.

No they should just take everything, including the first born, from the retiree so you can keep your job.

We will wait and see.

So you are willing to vote yes and steal thousands from your current fellow co-workers to save your job but then think those no longer paying union dues and are retired should be left alone.

Your compassion for others is so impressive. You sound more like a TWU Officer or appointed stooge with every post and answer you give.

This AMR 'TOILET ACCESSORIE' illustrates just how much the 'Management' are out of touch with reality!! I see ANGER, HATRED( for those who sweat & toil) and a HUGE DELUSIONAL EGO!! Comparing the Rejection to Acceptance ( of the TA), I see RETRIBUTION to the Nth degree! I know of NO CONTRACT election where a rejection triggers an amputation of workers, their benefits and working conditions.

What ever happened to RULE 32- Creation of a HAZARDOUS WORK ENVIRONMENT!!

OK guys, a question.

If this P O S passes, and in regard to the Retiree Med. Benefits, what happens to the prefunding monies PAID to AA over many years, from guys/gals (like me) who have already retired ???

If they retired from 60 and before 65, their prefunding monies would've been used to purchase the gap insurance until they turned 65 at which time they would go on Medicare. So no refund. If they retired at 65 or older, they never would've used that prefunding insurance and recieved both their contribution and the company's as well including interest.

One little note about this T/A....There is a LOM that states if this contract is voted in, we will receive our share and the company's contribution as well.

thx I found it

How many people do you think are going to look at that as a positve? "HMMMMMM, NOT BAD" is how that will be perceived by more than a few. I smell more yes votes.

Back