Take Your Gun to Work Day

Dog Wonder

Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
Unknown
In order to compensate for the increasing recent disenfranchisement of gun owners in America the National Rifle Association has declared Thursday April 26 as Take Your Gun to Work Day. The date was chosen as it is the same day parents can take their children to work.

NRA Director of Special Education Programs, Merle Scheisskopf, announced the initiative.

"The last month has been hard on gun owners. These children are attacking our loved ones relentlessly. We are Americans, and deserve respect. We are under attack for our deeply held feelings for our guns. All employers in this country should join us and give us the same access they give the parents of these children. We do have members that are parents, raising their children the American Way. But many more cannot find a suitable mate, or have lost custody of their children. Those legions are being cut off from normal society.

Bringing our guns to work will educate the people sheltered in gun-free zones as to the awesome beauty of firearms. Whether they be in schools, airports, factories, hospitals, or day-care centers, everyone needs to be exposed to weapons, Seeing our passion for them can only inspire those who never owned guns, and don't understand their healing power.

Choosing this day also allows children coming to work with their parents chance to connect with us. So many hurtful things have come from the mouths of children lately. This could be a lost generation of gun owners. We can take this opportunity to satisfy their curiosity about guns and show them they are much more useful than water pistols and Nerf Rocket Blasters.

And for one day guns in every office, in every store, and on every street corner, in the hands of every person who wants to hold one will some how make us feel like normal people again."

I marked it as funny because I am hoping that you are joking in your own twisted sense of humor, Dog. You know some people will believe this. Particularly those who also believe in Trump's claims of caravans of people approaching the border.

Good thing for April 1, fools need their own day.
Must have been a slow Easter day at the Wonder Mutt kennel. There is also no possibility that you wrote any of the post you copied and pasted, being it's more than a one-liner. You might want to post the author or a link to your drivel next time.

Disenfranchised gun owners? Maybe in your libtarded pea brain, but not quite.

500,000 new NRA members in no time, and still climbing.

http://theredelephants.com/nra-gained-500000-members-since-parkland-shooting/

I marked it as funny because I am hoping that you are joking in your own twisted sense of humor, Dog. You know some people will believe this. Particularly those who also believe in Trump's claims of caravans of people approaching the border.
giphy_2.gif

Last edited:
What "sources" does the author cite? He didn't bother to note them in the article.
What you b asking me fo Kevy? Ask the Wonder Mutt where he C@Ped, just not in too many complicated words or sentences, he is a little slow.

My AR-15 is the only source you need. Now, be quiet, tard.
You wouldn't know an AR-15 from a Nerf Gun Jimmy, so that would be nonsensical in a libtarded sense. Good thing you were paid to be cute, not smart.:rolleyes: Enjoy retirement Jimmy ;)

Dog Wonder, though I did steal Scheisskopf (Neo-Nazis know what it means, unless they don't speak German) from Catch-22.
No way, that must have taken you a month and a case of Milk Bone Xanax to write something that libtarded. Are you sure you didn't copy it from Mother Jones or The Red State Communist? Come on Wonder Mutt, you can post the link, we won't tell them you C@P it here. Even Dunderhead Limpwrist, (Antifa Fascist members know what that means) couldn't write that ignorant, and he died in the 30s after Mao.