Take Your Gun to Work Day

I marked it as funny because I am hoping that you are joking in your own twisted sense of humor, Dog. You know some people will believe this. Particularly those who also believe in Trump's claims of caravans of people approaching the border.

Santa mierda Jimmy
3035.jpg

Last edited:
I made it up. It was April's Fool's Day. Knew a fool would bite on it. You did.
Wonder Mutt, you simply amazed me you could write anything other than a one-liner, (As I said C&P from a libtard site) as 99% of your simpleton drivel is for 14 years. Never would I ever take anything you post here as legitimately serious. Only you could dismiss Easter Sunday as April Fools Day, it should be April Tools Day, in your honor.

Looks like a YouTube employee took her gun to work today...:eek:
Multiple injured in shooting at YouTube HQ

Given that the sadly deranged woman was an Iranian muslim, a vegan and proud PETA sort, and this tragic event took place within not only a "Gun Free Zone" but an utterly insane state with arguably the most absurdly restrictive and only laughably termed "sensible gun control laws" to be found anywhere I'm eager to see just how pathetically ineptly the "media" will try to magically spin this. Most comically noteable is their first attempt at describing her as supposedly a "white woman" wearing some nebulous "head scarf" who'se "motivation" wasn't known..and that's not to even mention how many long hours passed before the illustrious media even found time to mention her name at all, and then only after some conservative sites publicly posted it. Perhaps most wryly amusing is that the media immediately (and VERY "insensitively") noted the deceased to be "her" based on pure biology, without even asking the insane woman's friends/family/etc just what she might possibly have "self-identified" as instead. The next day or two of "news" should prove most amusing.

Good thing it wasn't a Iranian with bomb right? Oh yeah, those are outlawed. Good thing it was a Gun Free Zone, that worked well. Commiefornia also banned high capacity clips, that worked well too.

At least she didn't have an AR15 with a PETA sticker.

Liberals killing liberals in a gun free zone, man if that ain't priceless.

Latest posts