Talk about uncalled for and low class.

You've got a good point, and I agree. A line has been crossed, but let me point out, that I feel that line has been crossed a long time ago by the so call progressives. Trump's remarks are getting a bet down and dirty, and like yourself, I feel he is gone too far, but when you are in a street fight, that's what you do! And you have to realize the pressure, and frustration, that man has been going through from day one. The level of corruption, and deceit, in our government today, is at a level never seen before!...... I wish it were not so! But the reality of it is that it is!

Came across this video.

Talk about leftist scumbags.

I may not like how Trump speaks, but I do like the results he's getting.

Results matter to voters more than words do, and frankly, nobody I know can say they are doing worse today than when Obummer left office.

Results may matter to voters like you & I, but in Trump's case I believe that words have had a far greater effect on his base than any actual results. He-and the right in general- are very effective at messaging.

I may not like how Trump speaks, but I do like the results he's getting.

Results matter to voters more than words do, and frankly, nobody I know can say they are doing worse today than when Obummer left office.
He gave you a tax cut and rolled back a bunch of EO's while issuing his own EO's.

Also...truck drivers aren't doing as good as they did before Trump. They are paying more in taxes.

Results may matter to voters like you & I, but in Trump's case I believe that words have had a far greater effect on his base than any actual results. He-and the right in general- are very effective at messaging.

"But in Trumps case..." aka ORANGE MAN BAD

You're just showing your TDS

You NPC's on the left are just mad because for years you enjoyed peddling your absurdity unchallenged.

Then came along someone with a spine and exposed said absurdity. And now you all have a case of the sad's.

OMB.jpg

Since someone brought up trucking I would like to touch on a subject.

I think with upcoming technology truckers have a brighter future.

With automation and telepresence they are eliminating the need for truck drivers to be away from their families for weeks, sometimes months at a time. They will be able to work a shift and go home every night. They will be paid by the hour instead of mileage. It will be more like an office job.

I predict in the future there will be a huge redesign of trucks and in the future you will see shipping crates on a "skateboard". There will be no more tractors and trailers, or at least they will be uncommon. It will help either save weight or allow us to ship more per container. It will also save on fuel as you won't have a cab anymore and truckers burning fuel at rest stops.

https://digg.com/video/automated-trucking-remote-driving

That steering wheel she is using appears to be a modified G29 race wheel. A consumer level steering wheel (with gas, brake, and clutch pedals) that goes for about $250.00. It is the same wheel I use to race online. So perhaps the "simulator" aspect of the conversion will not be so expensive. Though I am sure at first the sensors and communication equipment will be expensive. However as the conversion matures they will become much less so.

Another article.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...t-oddity-semi-trucks-with-nobody-inside-them/

Another article.
https://cdllife.com/2019/gamers-cou...ers-say-remotely-controlled-truck-developers/

remote-696x418.jpg

This without a doubt is a G29 race wheel. Unmodified as far as I can tell.

Yet another article.
https://www.engadget.com/2019/02/28/einride-t-pod-truck-5g-remote-drive-hands-on/

My take on this is not all doom, gloom and job loss. My take is many more people will be willing to "go to the office" than be away from their families for weeks at a time. It will make the industry a lot more attractive to a lot more people and improve working conditions by offering more comfort and a better work/life balance. Many of these people may even be working from home.

Bonus if they make use of TrackIR (a type of head tracking technology) for panning the camera or make use of VR (virtual reality) for more situation awareness.

Maybe also make use of "birds eye view" tech to make parking easier and improve safety with a much larger FoV (Field of View) obviously. Which, given the height of semis, should be easy.

2019-sierra-at4-capability-surround-vision-19PGSR00548.jpg

Last edited:
As expected.
Trumpettes will give this creep a pass 'no matter'.
I am tired of proving your 'memes' lies and/or deceitful.
This will be an interesting POTUS election.
Will the MeriKan peeple keep a foul mouthed liar and nepotistic Fascist ruler or not.
Stay tuned 2020....:eek:

As expected.
Will the MeriKan peeple keep a foul mouthed liar and nepotistic Fascist ruler or not.
Give me an example of what he has done that is grounds for impeachment?

As expected.
my money is on the foul mouthed liar. In 2024 teh GOP will field this guy

Latest posts