Talk about uncalled for and low class.

I wish this really was a Barr twitter, but I feel it's only wishful thinking! Never the less, content is correct!
72421846_10157127968469270_2639456049924407296_n.jpg

Are you guys seeing how pathetic this chump is.

I ask him to provide me ONE example of anything Trump has done that is grounds for impeachment and all he can do is post stupid little cartoons and memes.

You and Dog Wonder are cut from the same cloth
I know this is beyond your mental capacity, but, you are not in a position that I have to answer 'you'.
You are too stupid to read and yet it is somehow my fault.
So, bite me.
If you can't see the train coming, then stay on the track....

I've waited for an unusually long period of time, to respond to La Li Lu Le Lo's Topic starter/this thread, and sat by why you RE-PLUGS ripped his post to shreds. No one knows better than HE and I, that we agree on virtually NOTHING. However, it would be DISINGENUOUS of me not to come to his defense on this, because for the lack of a better term, the Man is F......R I G H T / C O R R E C T, and it would make NO Difference if it was the a DEM POTUS, who would have spewed this sewerage !! There are two types of RE-PLUGS on the water cooler. Intelligent ones like La Li Lu Le Lo, and dell, contrasted with non-intelligent ones like Clit Rat, Insp04 and the 'Silence-of-the-Lambs' !

I've waited for an unusually long period of time, to respond to La Li Lu Le Lo's Topic starter/this thread, and sat by why you RE-PLUGS ripped his post to shreds. No one knows better than HE and I, that we agree on virtually NOTHING. However, it would be DISINGENUOUS of me not to come to his defense on this, because for the lack of a better term, the Man is F......R I G H T / C O R R E C T, and it would make NO Difference if it was the a DEM POTUS, who would have spewed this sewerage !! There are two types of RE-PLUGS on the water cooler. Intelligent ones like La Li Lu Le Lo, and dell, contrasted with non-intelligent ones like Clit Rat, Insp04 and the 'Silence-of-the-Lambs' !
Again, bears! Have you been smoking those funny cigarettes again? Because you've been complete delusional lately!

I’m really hurt Bears that you and your salad tossing bff think I’m not very intelligent. I’m not sure how I’ll sleep other than knowing I have a higher IQ than either of you.

I know this is beyond your mental capacity, but, you are not in a position that I have to answer 'you'.
You are too stupid to read and yet it is somehow my fault.
So, bite me.
If you can't see the train coming, then stay on the track....
You are not in a position to answer anybody because you don't even know what the hell you are talking about.

You call me stupid and you can't even support your own statement.

Of course, parrots often can't support their statements, because they had no real concept of what they were even saying to begin with.

I never brought up Obama or Hillary.

I asked you a very specific question, which you failed to provide an answer, mainly because you don't have one.

It's obvious to everybody on here.

Even you.

I am glad we can find common ground on this matter.

To everyone else,

In my opinion I expect our president to act well..... presidential.

In my opinion going on national TV and calling someone an ass kisser is not very presidential.

That is not to say I am against Trump but I am very unhappy with that specific instance.

It is OK to criticize those of your party if you don't agree with their behavior or tactics. I am not down with this "you are either with us or against us BS". Part of having a strong Party is admitting where there could be improvement and calling for that change. To ignore faults in favor of the ideal is the ultimate betrayal. Not to your Party but to yourself.

I rather say what I believe then what is expected.

I have made my posts and I have meant what I said. My opinions have not always been popular but they have been honest.

Anybody that has read my posts should know where I stand so I make no apologies.

'Clit'.
I have FORGET MORE, than you'll EVER learn TOTAL, in your entire Life, and all this without a college education.
Just for starters, I''l throw out 3 obvious reasons why.
First, I'm a military veteran/experience !
Second, I've Never listened to FOX NEWS, or Rush BIMBO !
And lastly, I've lived my whole life in the most highly intellectual quadrant/educated section of America, the Northeast. Unlike You, south of the Mason/Dixon line !!